Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
How to get 7 wits for the price of 1!
01-15-2013, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 01:16 AM by Spikeywan.)
How to get 7 wits for the price of 1!
My friend and I have been playing since day one, and make a reasonable team. We had decided that we liked using The Adorables and were doing quite well with them.

However, all of a sudden in both our singles and doubles games, we've been taking an absolute hammering! I went from 3rd in the Gifted league to 100th in the Clever league so rapidly, I didn't know what had hit me!

During a recent hammering, we were both convinced that our opponents were cheating. We simply couldn't explain how they were getting so many wits!

My friend finally found the answer. We were getting thrashed by The Scallywags every time.

The problem is that you get an extra wit for every critter you kill. So if you have a Bombshell, which our opponents tended to have 2 of, you can potentially gain 7 wits at a cost of 1 wit if there are enough critters there to kill!!!

We have now decided that the only way forward is to start using The Scallywags ourselves in the short term, and hope that something is done about this ridiculous issue in a (hopefully very soon) update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get 7 wits for the price of 1! - Spikeywan - 01-15-2013 01:14 AM