Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
01-14-2013, 06:09 PM
RE: How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley?
(01-14-2013 09:30 AM)burnodrod Wrote:  
(01-14-2013 01:00 AM)kaijisama Wrote:  Just make u believe that using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn.

I don't want to say that mobi is 100% not OP, but I see that now people tend to blame mobi in each and every loss of a game. The statement "using Mobi fighting against other packs is autowin on Thorn" can't be true for me since I lost a few games on TG playing mobi Smile

I watched your replay and saw a bunch of not very good moves that could be the reason of your loss as well. For example, you lost your sniper on the turn 5 not because of mobi Smile

When I read statments like "it's so easy for Mobi to TP a sniper and a runner to ruin the bomb" I always wonder - really? Is it really so easy? Can you show me that? Easier said than done.
So I have an idea - let's figure that out. Kaijisama, let's play a friendy game - you will play adorables and I will choose any other pack. You decide who is making the first turn. If you win than you will prove that A is OP on TG Smile

Nice idea. Just give me one week. Let me get familiar with how to use Mobi on TG on my own. I only played 2 times using Mobi and all dead because of the very naive expression on AD pack's face.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much chance do u think FB can win against AD on Thorn Gulley? - kaijisama - 01-14-2013 06:09 PM