Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (CHAMPIONS: HOLYSAB & PHARMAFAN!)
08-26-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS)
(08-25-2014 03:57 PM)Juslas Wrote:  Our previous encounter prior 2v2 FTA fix was great. Bold to say that teams played perfectly and team one won. But those matches: teams knew wits, units and all the attack paths.
Pharmafan & HolySab victory as team 2 is great news that FTA fix has leveled balance significantly.

It did! 2vs2 really is new on some maps thanks to the fix and absolutely more balanced!

(08-25-2014 03:57 PM)Juslas Wrote:  Candy Core Mine match was planned to be a long one by me and Akkete. We did not have a attack plan, just defend some, hit base once, be first to land mobi sniper runner around turn 60 or something. Attack by team 2 got us off guarded and it was really tight wit counting and unit counting match after that. I made a wrong call by attacking and 'hoping' it would tie up troops that we could defend (and win). But they had 2 wits to spare (and reach). I should have picked the other move.
In general this match shows, in my opinion, that hitting base with runner is not a good play ;-)

Yeah….we thought and calculated long before we attacked but we discovered like in the round before against GG and his brother that CCM is not Acrospire and that a good push can go through the lines when the opponent spend his wits on the other side of the map!

(08-25-2014 03:57 PM)Juslas Wrote:  Blitz Beach match does not look much in a replay. But our opening as team 2 is really strong. At 2v2 p1 color is random, so there are more than one kind of starting map positions. Also race play order matters. Friendly (tournament) matches has p1 as blue (always). Akkete and me had best cards possible to win team one. The way HolySab and Pharmafan beat us was superb.

Thanks, Juslas! That was hard brain work! Your opening is extremely strong….nearly broken! Sadly I have to agree a bit that you may miss the quality of this replay when you watch it….Confused

(08-25-2014 03:57 PM)Juslas Wrote:  Match on Mechanism is fascinating - HolySab and Pharmafan once again had played superb. Spawning 2 new medics, who would have known that is the way to go!

Match on Mechanism is really intense with another new and extremely powerful opening by Juslas & Akkete and I`m curious how it will turn out….
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Mans Left 2v2 Tournament (SEMI FINALS) - Pharmafan - 08-26-2014 02:23 AM