Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adorables going first on reaper.
12-28-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: Adorables going first on reaper.
(12-28-2012 12:19 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(12-28-2012 12:05 AM)Thrutchy Wrote:  Losing one wit is much better than losing to the rush. I played game_taker with this defense and the turn 2 opening immediately puts a kink in the rush. Most other defenses cause other wit inefficiencies like moving your bonus wit runner and/or sniper toward your spawn and heavy. Losing 1 wit doesn't seem so bad. It's like p2 started with 7 wits instead of 8. I think the biggest downside is that it gives away your exact position for turn 2 and 4.

yeah of course losing one wit is better than losing to a rush but there has to be a more effective way to fight against P1 adorables on this map. i just think every wit, position, spawn you make on this map has a big impact on the game.
the P1 adorables start is so flexible so its hard to make a way to fight it.
here is my game with game_taker replay

i think i may have something against P1 adorables using veggies. still testing it in pass and play.

Its a work in progress still. If I had moved my heavy up turn 2 things would have been different.
As for the wit that I lost, I have lost 2 games, which I would have won had I had one wit
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adorables going first on reaper. - game_taker - 12-28-2012 07:28 AM