Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
12-07-2012, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 05:06 AM by Ricky_KK.)
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had...
(12-07-2012 04:54 AM)TheGreatAnt Wrote:  I don't really think it is fair to say "the developers intentions." Sure BS is usually used for defence use, but the way the game is set up, BS can be used on offence too, if used correctly. The same is with the other specials. A scrambler can wait back and scramble units that come close and heal them for your use. Mobi can hang back and move around units for effective wall. Bramble can be used to push forward and control spawn and wit spaces. The special units (or any of the units) are not limited to just one responsability (defending or attacking), they were put in the game for the player to decide how they want to use the units. The same thing is in chess. Different chess players like to use certain pieces in their strategy.

IN CONCLUSION:
Let the player play how they want to. If they are able to effectively control the game with a bomb shell, then let it happen. Unless they have hacked the game and using unlimited wits, there shouldn't be any problem with one's tactics.

Point taken. IMO, I feel like the range on the BS is too far. Maybe bring it back 1 wit. I had my back to the wall from his second move. At what point do you sit there and say, "ok, maybe this character has too much of an advantage"? I felt this when on the second move, I was fighting just to keep spawning characters.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof the Bombshell should be nerfed?? Check out this game I just had... - Ricky_KK - 12-07-2012 05:02 AM