Poll: To help OML see if they should prioritize this, do you like this idea?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request
12-05-2012, 04:02 AM
Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request
I'd like to request a change to the Move Dialog:

In between Move & Cancel, I'd like it to have a short banner that says the unit type I'm moving. I'm finding, particularly when I am moving the unit only 1-2 hexes away, I think I've tapped one unit, but in actuality I tapped a different one. I go ahead and confirm only to find out that I moved the wrong one. I'd be less likely to do that if I had something that said the unit type.

While I am at it, I'd like the confirmation to extend to attacking, healing, or using a special capability. Where it makes sense, it may need to be the "target" unit, such as a confirmation you want to heal your Sniper or shoot a blank space (which may be desirable with the Scallywag Bombshell). It would just prevent accidental moves; the game is about strategy, not being able to take advantage of people's accidental fat fingers IMHO.

BTW, I am on an iPhone; I've yet t try this out on the iPad which may not see this problem due to its larger size.

thanks,
Paul
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Change to Move Confirmation Dialog - Feature request - paulboos - 12-05-2012 04:02 AM