Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dilemma, what should I do?
09-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Dilemma, what should I do?
So I'm torn. I'm in a match, and I'm in a pretty bad spot. In fact, I have lost this game. I can see it, and I'm pretty sure my opponent can see it. All they have to do is shoot me with a Bombshell, then move in the runner and take the last point from my base. And while he can't see right now that the path is clear for the runner, he could be absolutely sure by watching my last turn's replay.

But then, instead of just winning right now, they pass their turn without moving. I can tell they didn't move at all because it didn't even show the "sneaking" icon. And then there's a chat from the opponent, saying "wtf it won't let me move!" I imagine they probably hit "Done" by mistake and accidentally passed the turn. So, should I concede and take my loss like I deserve, or should I fight back and make the most of what I've been given? What would *you* do in my situation? And how would you feel if you were the opponent, and had a deserved win snatched away from you like that? Would you laugh it off and be like "aw man, I should have been more careful" or would you be all resentful of me like "what a dick, he shouldn't have taken advantage like that"?

IronMagus' Replays Thread - Please watch and comment.
Greasemonkey script for Firefox - Open replay links in your browser!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dilemma, what should I do? - IronMagus - 09-26-2012 08:52 AM
RE: Dilemma, what should I do? - Harti - 09-26-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Dilemma, what should I do? - CombatEX - 09-26-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: Dilemma, what should I do? - IronMagus - 09-26-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Dilemma, what should I do? - wonderpug - 09-26-2012, 09:23 PM