Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four Suggestions for Adam and Alex
01-30-2013, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 09:59 AM by CombatEX.)
RE: Four Suggestions for Adam and Alex
I posted this idea around 5 months ago, but it was called out as being too hard to implement. It probably isn't worth the trouble, but if it could be added I think it would be ideal.

Speed Outwitters
30 minute clock for each player. Take as long as you want on any given turn but it will eat into your overall time. When your 30 minutes are up you lose. This way all you need is a block of 60 minutes at most and can even take a 5 minute break if something comes up. It also avoids the problem where your opponent only takes a turn or two every 30 minutes and then before you know it you need to sleep but the game is still going on.

Lenient Speed Outwitters
A potential spin-off (better name required =P) is to have a 30 minute clock for each player, but with a difference. When your 30 minutes run out you don't lose, but then have a 1 minute timer for each turn until the end of the game. I think the first mode is sufficient, but this is just another possibility for those of you who don't like the idea of an auto loss after the clock runs out.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Four Suggestions for Adam and Alex - CombatEX - 01-30-2013 09:58 AM