Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05-10-2012, 07:28 AM
IOS games
Anyone playing other IOS games worth mentioning?

On my iphone I currently have zygna poker, mytown2, modern war(your generic collect money every hour game and pay cash for amazing upgrades etc) angry birds seasons edition, spacestation (pretty cool game, wish there were updates though), new free game called lane splitter and of course TTL (got it when it was free to Smile)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: IOS games
Phase Space, Hyperlight, and Beat hazard. They are both very similar to Tilt to live. Phase Space is Asteroids with TTL controls. Hyperlight is... very interesting. It's something like a combination of Neon Wars and TTL. Beat hazard is Asteroids but the game plays the music you have on your iPod and makes the enemies and your bullets faster/stronger based on the music.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after"
05-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Just downloaded a game called death rally. Plays like the twisted metal series on ps2 with an aerial view. Nice game! Nab it while it is still free.
05-11-2012, 07:34 AM
(05-10-2012 07:28 AM)phrenikos Wrote:  Anyone playing other IOS games worth mentioning?

On my iphone I currently have zygna poker, mytown2, modern war(your generic collect money every hour game and pay cash for amazing upgrades etc) angry birds seasons edition, spacestation (pretty cool game, wish there were updates though), new free game called lane splitter and of course TTL (got it when it was free to Smile)

One I'm playing a lot lately with a few friends is Disc Drivin' by Pixelocity software. Definitely check it out if you're into asynchronous games in general. Pretty fun game.
05-11-2012, 08:50 AM
I don't really play iOS games anymore besides Hanging Free, Scramble Free, and Words Free. I'll of course pick up Outwitters when it comes out though =)

Some of the games I've enjoyed the most back when I played a lot of iOS games though are:

Tilt to Live, Battleheart, Pix'n Rush, OMG Pirates!, Tiny Wings, Mega Jump, Infinity Blade I and II, and Solomon's Boneyard.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]