Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Outwitters WORLD CUP Winner - Alvendor (SWEDEN)
12-08-2012, 06:26 AM
RE: Outwitters WORLD CUP - Quarterfinals
Er but wait, I think you're forgetting you should have 8 wits as 'P2' right? That's why I said you couldn't go below 2 wits, not 5.

[Image: supertitanreplay.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2012, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 06:28 AM by Szei.)
~bump
12-08-2012, 06:31 AM
bug bump
12-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Blump

12-08-2012, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 07:15 AM by GreatGonzales.)
bump?
(12-08-2012 06:26 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  Er but wait, I think you're forgetting you should have 8 wits as 'P2' right? That's why I said you couldn't go below 2 wits, not 5.

..Oh yeah! Yeeeeah. What you said.
12-08-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm okay with that but we would have to be careful regarding the whole turn order - attacking issue. Before the patch this kind of turn reversal wasn't as complicated but now there's more we have to be aware of. I think it's simpler if I just make Szei2 or something. I don't have time at the moment because I have an essay to write, but I'll do that either later today or tomorrow and invite you.

12-08-2012, 07:39 AM
(12-08-2012 07:36 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I'm okay with that but we would have to be careful regarding the whole turn order - attacking issue. Before the patch this kind of turn reversal wasn't as complicated but now there's more we have to be aware of. I think it's simpler if I just make Szei2 or something. I don't have time at the moment because I have an essay to write, but I'll do that either later today or tomorrow and invite you.

Heh, now you'll have 3 accounts. Smile Sure, I'll look for the invite, hopefully that fixes the problem.
12-09-2012, 09:28 AM
(12-08-2012 07:39 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  
(12-08-2012 07:36 AM)CombatEX Wrote:  I'm okay with that but we would have to be careful regarding the whole turn order - attacking issue. Before the patch this kind of turn reversal wasn't as complicated but now there's more we have to be aware of. I think it's simpler if I just make Szei2 or something. I don't have time at the moment because I have an essay to write, but I'll do that either later today or tomorrow and invite you.

Heh, now you'll have 3 accounts. Smile Sure, I'll look for the invite, hopefully that fixes the problem.

Thanks for trying to work it out on your own. I thought this bug had been eliminated! I fortunately have never had to experience it yet (knock on wood). Hope it's been resolved.

Also, I hope everyone else has started their matches by now! I know we had a bit of a slow start as people tried to adjust to the update. I've already lost my P1 game to Alvendor and very close to losing my other game Tongue
12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
(12-08-2012 07:39 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  Heh, now you'll have 3 accounts. Smile Sure, I'll look for the invite, hopefully that fixes the problem.

Haha, I only commandeered this forum account, not the game account in case he ever wants to come back to Outwitters. Also, I just wanted to confirm that the alternate account I am using for my P1 game is 'Kamuyashi' which a friend of mine is letting me use (didn't feel like making a new e-mail).

12-09-2012, 11:06 AM
I advance to the next round right?