Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Seeking Partners or Opponents
07-20-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Seeking Partners or Opponents
Nice to see you back, I'd love to do one or two battle against ya but I can't manage to free some slots x)

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 12:40 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
(07-20-2013 12:20 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Oh I remember now, syvan is an oldschool ST.. And you use that rush against him? You're so mean Rolleyes

He stil doesn't know about the SFI rush, the long nine mobi trick, the sniper opening on glitch, or the rushes on war garden and skull duggery... Muhaha Tongue

I'm a new ST and I don't know what you are talking about.

SFI rush? Long Nine mobi trick? Please enlighten me.
Mag!c, I know how you can free some slots.

Forfeit the games you're playing against me Big Grin

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-20-2013, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 12:42 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
It's not really a SFI rush which will work very often, it's rather a positionning that gives you the battle lead and allows you, if you're P2, to make an early big attack which will deal a lot of damage any way ^^ See all my SFI replays to understand more ^^

As for the long nine trick, hehe... Terence knows what I talk about. Big Grin it's a strict opening, being P2, you have to respect during 10 turns (cuz you need each wit for a precise purpose) which will work very often if you manage to hit the base at turn 4 with a runner. See my last battle against bombshell kid on long nine to see it in action!

Edit: lol, I take time cuz I need to find out a solution.. Even though I do think I already lost both battles Sad

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

07-20-2013, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 01:19 AM by [PETA] Cor13:4.)
Oh, right, I remember the game against Terence now for Long Nine.

SFI in general is like that though. Whoever can first get into a good position, save a few wits and do a decisive strike often wins (unless you're playing against feedback, then attacking is dangerous).

I guess there is a SFI rush if you do this:

http://www.osn.codepenguin.com/replays/v...20YgYfxAgw

It's slightly risky, as it can put you slightly out of position, but overall it's a fun one to try, and winning on Turn 7 is as "rush" as you can get. It's in a way an extreme example of "getting into good position, save a few wits, and do a decisive strike" that I was talking about above.

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
07-20-2013, 02:13 AM
(07-20-2013 12:20 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Oh I remember now, syvan is an oldschool ST.. And you use that rush against him? You're so mean Rolleyes

He stil doesn't know about the SFI rush, the long nine mobi trick, the sniper opening on glitch, or the rushes on war garden and skull duggery... Muhaha Tongue

Sorry Syvan, the first match you come back to was the Mag!c SFI. I'm so messed up v.v.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-20-2013, 03:36 AM
(07-20-2013 02:13 AM)Doodat Wrote:  Sorry Syvan, the first match you come back to was the Mag!c SFI. I'm so messed up v.v.

Haha, yeah it's fine - I've done similar. I was just trying to avoid building soldiers, I at least saw that one coming Wink
07-20-2013, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 04:09 AM by [PETA] Doodat.)
You should see the palotO v. Poweewee match in the all around all stars if you like interesting games
This: outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y06LoAww

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
07-20-2013, 05:00 AM
wth.. who is paloto??

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
07-20-2013, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013 05:06 AM by Mag!cGuy.)
Paloto = jesusfuentesh. Paloto was first the account of fuentesh's brother, but he stopped to play so he took it Tongue That explains this win, when he wants to he plays like a ST Smile
(07-20-2013 03:36 AM)Syvan Wrote:  
(07-20-2013 02:13 AM)Doodat Wrote:  Sorry Syvan, the first match you come back to was the Mag!c SFI. I'm so messed up v.v.

Haha, yeah it's fine - I've done similar. I was just trying to avoid building soldiers, I at least saw that one coming Wink

You don't like building soldiers? Let's be friend! Big Grin

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

07-20-2013, 05:18 AM
(07-20-2013 05:05 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  Paloto = jesusfuentesh. Paloto was first the account of fuentesh's brother, but he stopped to play so he took it Tongue That explains this win, when he wants to he plays like a ST Smile

Mag!c you are not that good at keeping secrets haha. Nah, I'm just kidding. And yeah, you are right, sometimes I play like a fluffy, but sometimes I play like a ST haha, but I am really a Master League yet. Well, I guess Tongue

Don't neglect your fellowship with God, family and study by playing video games. Be organized with your time

GC name: jesusfuentesh
Super-Titan 1v1; 2v2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user