Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd just like to take a moment to say...
10-16-2014, 05:48 AM
RE: I'd just like to take a moment to say...
(10-15-2014 12:46 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I've been a member of many online communities. This one is among the most cordial, friendly, and fun that I've experienced. And I just think that deserves to be highlighted - so, thanks to everyone here for making this community what it is. And a toast to OML for making it possible!

<3

GG

ooooooh I just saw your signature. Considering my username, I totally should have joined the GG clan instead, that's just a wasted opportunity.

GC: -PasswordisTaco-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2014, 05:57 AM
(10-16-2014 05:48 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  
(10-15-2014 12:46 AM)GreatGonzales Wrote:  I've been a member of many online communities. This one is among the most cordial, friendly, and fun that I've experienced. And I just think that deserves to be highlighted - so, thanks to everyone here for making this community what it is. And a toast to OML for making it possible!

<3

GG

ooooooh I just saw your signature. Considering my username, I totally should have joined the GG clan instead, that's just a wasted opportunity.

That was the whole reason why Gonzalez joined Good Game. It just, basically, called to him like it was destiny.

I am GameCenter's Chemoeum.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-16-2014, 06:04 AM
(10-16-2014 05:43 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  TheGreatErenan is just too deep. Confession: I have googled "postmodernism" and I still don't understand what it means.

Confession: I don't understand it either. Big Grin

[Image: 257k5t3.jpg][Image: 33mq0s8.jpg]
If you don't get my jokes, it's because of Postmodernism.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2014, 06:26 AM
(10-16-2014 05:57 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  

<3

GG

That was the whole reason why Gonzalez joined Good Game. It just, basically, called to him like it was destiny.

I partly joined DL by just picking it at random, but the other part was because I think we had just started playing some 2v2 games and I noticed you were in DL. AND HAVE YOU QUIT ON ME NOW?!?! I don't see any current games for team chemo/taco. That hurt's, chemoeum.

GC: -PasswordisTaco-
10-16-2014, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 09:47 AM by LegacyofEight.)
The link to my youtube channel is in my profile. I am the derpy girl. There is only one girl. It's probably obvious.

And also I'm an alien too. I'm Loric.

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2014, 11:01 AM
The essence of postmodernism: Everything only applies to you which makes it super individualistic. The problems of others do not apply to you and yours not to them. Truth is irrelevant because it is based on what each person thinks.

Less confusing now?

GC: TheGreatAnt
10-16-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014 01:28 PM by Chemoeum.)
(10-16-2014 06:26 AM)ggggggggkkkkkk Wrote:  
(10-16-2014 05:57 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  

<3

GG

I partly joined DL by just picking it at random, but the other part was because I think we had just started playing some 2v2 games and I noticed you were in DL. AND HAVE YOU QUIT ON ME NOW?!?! I don't see any current games for team chemo/taco. That hurt's, chemoeum.

I don't start the games because I'm afraid my mom will take away my phone someday close. Anticipated this for three months. And it did get taken away. When games are sent to me, I can safely decline them.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-16-2014, 01:29 PM
Why exactly did your mom take your phone?

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
10-16-2014, 01:36 PM
(10-16-2014 01:29 PM)Flarp55 Wrote:  Why exactly did your mom take your phone?

Grades. Sad I'm basically on a pinpoint and I'm trying not to fall off.

RIP, DL banner.

Explosions.

Go here!
10-16-2014, 04:56 PM
How could this topic derail so badly? lol

jesusfuentesh Wrote:  Harti is like the silent lion. He never says any word, but when so, he was just waiting for his victim haha

[Image: sig.png]