Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing Replays
05-20-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Embarrassing Replays
(05-20-2014 02:23 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  All my replays are embarrassing compared to you pro people. My brother played a game in Sweetie Plains with a guy who didn't move. He just hit "done". It is pretty funny

Trust me, if I could find some of my early stuff from when I had just started, it's way worse than anything I've seen from you.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 02:33 PM
(05-20-2014 02:28 PM)Demon Wrote:  
(05-20-2014 02:23 PM)LegacyofEight Wrote:  All my replays are embarrassing compared to you pro people. My brother played a game in Sweetie Plains with a guy who didn't move. He just hit "done". It is pretty funny

Trust me, if I could find some of my early stuff from when I had just started, it's way worse than anything I've seen from you.

MEDIC RUSH, SO EFFECTIVE

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-20-2014, 02:37 PM
(05-20-2014 02:33 PM)baustin42 Wrote:  

MEDIC RUSH, SO EFFECTIVE

Funny thing is, it worked. Everyone was new in those days though. Before you got a wit for a kill.

05-20-2014, 02:43 PM
(05-20-2014 02:37 PM)Demon Wrote:  

MEDIC RUSH, SO EFFECTIVE

Funny thing is, it worked. Everyone was new in those days though. Before you got a wit for a kill.

Kids these days are so spoiled. When I was your age, no one was handing me free wits. No sir, we had to spend a wit to get a kill, and we liked it that way!

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-21-2014, 05:11 AM
(05-20-2014 02:43 PM)baustin42 Wrote:  
(05-20-2014 02:37 PM)Demon Wrote:  

MEDIC RUSH, SO EFFECTIVE

Kids these days are so spoiled. When I was your age, no one was handing me free wits. No sir, we had to spend a wit to get a kill, and we liked it that way!

I remember when I first started I assumed that a medic could attack, so I moved my medic to attack a unit, good times!

"Love is patient, love is kind....It does not dishonor others, is not self-seeking, is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1st Corinthians 13:4
05-21-2014, 05:18 AM
Whenever I feel like I'm bad at this game, I remember how bad I used to be, and that most of the good players used to be bad too.

05-21-2014, 12:58 PM
I don't have the replay anymore, but one time I did a Scrambler rush on Foundry back when I was in Clever league. Oddly enough it worked haha

GameCenter: ElPared
Master League Crying Foot Master League

OSN Player Profile: ElPared -- I'm always posting both wins and losses, critiques welcome
05-21-2014, 01:51 PM
My brother's replay vs the guy who liked the Done button too much

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0qryxAgM

Once a Wolfpack, always a Wolfpack
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-21-2014, 02:09 PM
uh, wrong replay? I see no done clicks.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

[Image: sig.png]
05-21-2014, 02:31 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0ry74ggM
Laugh at my shame..... Can you tell on which turn my fat fingers made me lose XD
One mistake vs TGA and my spirt to win was broken instantly haha
*all hail the alpha*

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!