Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast
05-18-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast - Looking for another Apple
The pain!!! Seeing that match makes my sword wound of shame ache!!
>.> <.<

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2014, 11:37 AM
RE: Team Apple vs Team Cheese Tournament - Time to Feast - Looking for another Apple
Oh weird guess it didn't actually copy

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA4t_dzgkM

[Image: sig.png]
05-18-2014, 12:09 PM
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0q6PsAkM

Gg Smile long live DA Cheese!

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-18-2014, 12:16 PM
(05-18-2014 12:09 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA0q6PsAkM

Gg Smile long live DA Cheese!

I specifically said this was only for the tourney if I won!

But seriously, this is embarrassing...I can't deal with adorables on that map at all!Confused

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Being scally isn't the best choice for that map. It's one that's made for adorables.

05-18-2014, 12:28 PM
(05-18-2014 12:27 PM)lawtai Wrote:  Being scally isn't the best choice for that map. It's one that's made for adorables.

I wouldn't usually play scally but I was 300% sure ghost would play veggies...

I represent all leagues. Except Diamond League.
Super-Titan w/AlliDooisRush (#19)
Master League 1v1 (#141), 2v2 random (#44), w/Chemoeum (#33), w/SanDiego2 (#112)
gifted w/FrozenNorthernKid (IA)
clever w/jaksd, w/LegacyofEight
fluffy w/jbadams01 (ded)
05-18-2014, 12:51 PM
(05-18-2014 12:28 PM)baustin42 Wrote:  
(05-18-2014 12:27 PM)lawtai Wrote:  Being scally isn't the best choice for that map. It's one that's made for adorables.

Lol. If you spam soldiers and use a mobi in the middle you can actually beat veggies pretty easily.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-18-2014, 01:15 PM

Lol I play veggies in ranked when know one knows what map there playing on haha

In friendlies I play w/e I feel like annoying ppl with depending on the map

Also I think scalywags veggies and adorable's are all = on TG since you can stall like a boss with veggies and SW and AD is obviously great at rushing XD
I guess FB could be good just kinda hard to use on TG IMO compared to the others

05-18-2014, 01:29 PM
(05-18-2014 01:15 PM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  

Lol I play veggies in ranked when know one knows what map there playing on haha

In friendlies I play w/e I feel like annoying ppl with depending on the map

Also I think scalywags veggies and adorable's are all = on TG since you can stall like a boss with veggies and SW and AD is obviously great at rushing XD
I guess FB could be good just kinda hard to use on TG IMO compared to the others

Adorables has a strong advantage on TG. It is extremely easy to rush. Usually rushes require almost no skill and you can pretty much do whatever.

RIP, these forums

Lost the game
LegacyofFive the goat

05-18-2014, 01:31 PM
I think Veggies is a good counter to Adorables on TG but otherwise is pretty meh on the map. Adorables rule TG.

GCID: FrozenNorthernKid
1v1, 2v2 w/baustin42, w/spacechef Gifted League
2v2 random, w/ Extreme Ghost, w/ izzilla Master League
------------------------------------------------
"So it goes." - Kurt Vonnegut, 'Slaughterhouse Five'