Poll: What map should be used in the finals?
Blitz Beach
Machination
Candy Core Mine
Acrospire
Mechanism
Sugar rock
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2v2 Smash-up tournament- Sign ups closed, watch the fun!
07-18-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: 2v2 Smash-up tournament- Sign ups closed, watch the fun!
I launched two simultaneous matches on Acrospire and our team was waiting (as I PM Yktanasa) your team to launch the third match. They were to be played simultaneously - best of three, you know.
Now the second match has disappeared - whiteout trace. And it is confusing to play same opponent on same map, so first I thought it is a bug and server has lost the match.
But then I tried to think through it and maybe Yktansa declined the second match?
But like I said, I am doing my second round moves and already getting confused what is going on in those simultaneous matches.

If it is ok to Ykatansa and grek, Nunnu_1 and Juslas are ok that final is just a single match on Acrospire. The on that is running healthy at the moment.

This tournament has been set to be as fast as 2v2 tournament can be. If both finalist agree single match final (like football World Cup or Super Bowl in USA) is enough. I hope tournament organizer agrees with decision that finalist make.

Please post a public comment on this - either Ykatansa or +---grek---+.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2014, 10:56 AM
If it makes it easier for the finalists, I don't mind it only being one match.

How much mobi would a mobi-sniper snipe if a mobi-sniper could snipe mobis?

Probably not much.
07-21-2014, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 05:00 PM by Juslas.)
Ykatansa and Nunnu_1 have posted in 'in game chat' that single match is ok.
It was Ykatansa idea after all ;-)
+---grek---+ has not comment on issue till now, but +---grek---+ took his/her turn while this topic was present and (in my mind) agreed with other players (by skipping the topic all together).
In my opinion: at this point +---grek---+ has given Ykatansa the right to make the decision for their team!
And finals are set by single match.

Match is going on in fast pace.
08-24-2014, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 08:53 PM by Juslas.)
Congratulations ykatansa and grek
outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICAhpHKvQoM
My mistake to not guard our bs. That led losing bonus hex permanently and team that gets more wits usually wins.

Ykatansa and grek won final and semifinal as team 2. That's great news that FTA fix has balanced 2v2 play significantly.