Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hearthstone
05-08-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Hearthstone
(05-08-2014 06:33 AM)onealexleft Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 12:36 AM)Extreme Ghost Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 06:19 PM)onealexleft Wrote:  Add me, would love to play a few games with fellow forumnites when I've got a spare moment: Winks #1437

I sent you an invited Smile

hmm. never got it.

I sent it agin

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 07:35 AM
I've been playing Hearthstone again. I've started to get to 7-8 wins consistently with Paladin in the arena.

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
05-08-2014, 08:01 AM
I feel arena is rigged haha my 1st play thru of the day I can score 6-8 win
But if I enter agin with the gold from my wins when I make the deck the key cards I'm looking for are missing XD no board removals= GG me haha anyone else notice this?

You can rip the wings and the horn off a Mobi and try to force it to be a normal whale..But deep down the the Mobi will always be a mobi and you can never hide the scabs Never let anyone try to force you to change!
05-08-2014, 08:21 AM
That does happen from time to time, but I don't think it's on purpose, it's just the luck of the draw.

One thing I've learned is that I never have "key cards I'm looking for". You take the best cards, and make the best of what you get. For example, if I'm playing Paladin, it might be great to get multiple Equality and Consecrations. But let's say I get one equality, and I take it, and then I have the choice to take another. But I have no Consecrations yet. I could assume that some are going to come, but if I end up with a deck with multiple equalitys but no Consecrations, I'm going g to be trouble.

Long story short, don't take too many cards that depend on other cards you don't have yet. Relying on too many combos in General is a bad idea

GC name: amoffett11
1v1 Super-Titan
2v2 with .Memories. and 2v2 random Master League

Until you stalk and overrun you can't devour anyone
05-08-2014, 11:49 AM
How many legendary cards dose everyone have Smile?

Iv got a few epics I think 5ish and quite a few rares but haven't got a legendary drop yet
I'd like hogger or leeroy but at this point all of them look fun to try XD

05-08-2014, 11:57 AM
I have none so far as well, I'm just having fun getting moneys and tryin to go through arena for fun. I might take a break from arena to go card farming.

Doowhat? Doodat? Okey:3

1v1 Super-Titan - Peak #32 // Current #56 as AlliDooisRush
2v2 - w/jesusfuentesh #7
2v2 Master League - w/baustin #17 // w/Juslas #85 // Randoms #38
05-08-2014, 10:39 PM
(05-08-2014 11:57 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  I have none so far as well, I'm just having fun getting moneys and tryin to go through arena for fun. I might take a break from arena to go card farming.

Got 12 since I started to play (that means 5 months ago) Smile

But, I'm not so lucky as for the legs themselves:

Main account: Cairne, Leeroy, jaraxxus, so far, awesome. Then, Illidan, Deathwing, Harrison, Cho, a second Jaraxxus, Tinkmaster AFTER the nerf and AFTER its decraft cost came back to normal --' And yesterday I crafted Black Knight, such an amazing card.

US account: Harisson, AlAkir, and Malygos ^^

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
05-14-2014, 07:54 AM
I guess I never did post my battle.net things here,

(NA)Phyresis #1589

I play now and again, mostly watch other people play though as i don't have the time to farm for cards, and i really dislike arena now.

Gifted League Gamecenter:Phyresis
OSN Profile
Wolfpack on OSN
WE ARE THE WOLFPACK!
05-14-2014, 07:55 AM
I played Doodat in a few friendly games the other night - fun stuff.

[Image: sig.png][Image: 2q2lq9y.jpg]
05-14-2014, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 08:09 AM by Extreme Ghost.)
Add me Smile

Ghost#14814 is my tag Smile