Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
12-26-2013, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2013 11:51 PM by GendryStorm.)
RE: My Guide
This is a great guide, thanks blckace! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2013, 12:08 AM
Great guide. For people's replays to watch. Might want to add His_Daddy for scally.
http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/13438

[Image: sig.png]
12-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Added

Looking forward to someone using this and seeing if it's helpful to them
12-27-2013, 01:27 AM
The tiny part of War Garden is my contribution Big Grin

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-27-2013, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 03:19 AM by game_taker.)
Didnt read all the guides but noticed a common issue in at least 2, AvA reaper and war garden. Both have reference to the position of the map as in "bot" and "right" yet neither state if u base is on the bottom of the map or the top of the map.

Also some things I don't like for the feedback guide.
"- double scrambler is a bad idea, opt for two snipers and a scrambler instead for better defense." Double scrambler is not a bad idea, personally had many instances where it was useful. A bad idea is usually to defend, because, as you stated, one of the strengths of feedback is offensive power.
"Don’t buff the scrambler when he is not in danger if the enemy can’t see he didn’t get buffed"
"If you scramble a heavy it is better to heal it than heal the scrambler 5>2" these two things are true 98% of the time, but it should be noted that running around with your medic to much is not the best idea, although this is dependent on the situation.
12-27-2013, 08:52 PM
(12-25-2013 10:33 AM)blckace Wrote:  When you attack someones base and you don’t finish it your opponent instantly gains +2 wits so never attack before you are sure you are gonna win.

I'm not sure I completely get what you mean by this.

cryingGifted Leagueowl
wailing beekMaster Leaguew/Husky Pete
12-27-2013, 11:20 PM
I think he meant that you'd use 2 wits to move and attack your opponent's base and those 2 wits wouldn't be used to damage his units.

GC ID : ShAdOw.* 198
1v1 : Master League
"Your mind is a bit like soup - it has to be stirred up all the time, and then interesting vegetables float to the top and so on, and you have new ideas." -Martyn Poliakoff
12-27-2013, 11:51 PM
When you think of everything in wits value it improves your game

everytime you attack the base without finishing it costs you at least 2 wits that you don't use to attack the opponent units so it's as if they have 2 more wits than you.
12-28-2013, 02:07 AM
(12-27-2013 11:51 PM)blckace Wrote:  When you think of everything in wits value it improves your game

everytime you attack the base without finishing it costs you at least 2 wits that you don't use to attack the opponent units so it's as if they have 2 more wits than you.

Exactly, also, you literraly suicide an unit, so you give your opponent an unit lead when doing this.

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

12-28-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 05:52 AM by Torbreck.)
Mate this is an awesome guide - a "must read" for anyone starting out or looking to move up the ranks - nice work.

Super-Titan Top 200: #5
GCID: ===Torbreck===
King of the Hill