Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Elite Championship - Season 2 [WINNER: PHARMAFAN]
01-01-2014, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 03:14 AM by Thrutchy.)
RE: The Elite Championship - Season 2 [STARTED]
Here are the posts I found from last season:

(10-19-2013 10:43 AM)His_Daddy Wrote:  Btw Magic, have you decided what to do with a tie? I understand the way challonge did it is considering the game between the two. But what if there are three or more while A>B>C>A
(ps: how to say such tie in English?)

And the response:

(10-19-2013 02:23 PM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  If a 3way (or any kind of) tie happens, each player in the tie will meet again the others once. They will have to veto 3 maps, and the map that they already have played on against the same player will be directly "kicked" of the list. So there will be 4 maps remaining, and I will choose randomly one map among those four. Hope it is clear enough Tongue

Magic, you need to make a call on what the tie breaking rules are. I don't want to comment further because I may be involved in a tie - unless I win my final game. I am way too biased to give input.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 03:50 AM
THX for searching and posting the posts from last season, thrutchy! Same for me...I may be involved so I also won't comment the possibilities! Thx for a final clarification if it stays like said here or if it's altered, Mag!c!
01-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Head to head as a tie breaker for a round robin like this is a bit random. What happens if one player was using their worst race and perhaps even at a P2 disadvantage?
01-01-2014, 08:20 PM
Alright thank you thrutchy!

So, there will be a tiebreaker happening: thrutchy will meet LER4T again, in a single match.

Thrutchy, chose 3 maps to veto, same for LER4T!! Smile

You can ask a...
[Image: 6BmXQqC.jpg]
(drawing by Chemoeum)

[Image: sig.png]
01-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi Mag!c! Happy New Year! Smile

Excuse me…..but thruthy is at 10-2, LER4T at 11-3 and I´m at 10-3 actually.

If thruthy wins his final game against GG there will be no tie and thruthy is the new king….if he ends up 11-3 then there will indeed be a tie with LER4T and perhaps if I manage to end up 11-3 also we will have a 3way tie……so it`s a bit early here to start tiebreaker games and perhaps there will never be a tie….
01-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Oh man I really need to sleep, and that's what I'm gonna do right now, going to bed at 6 AM doesn't help to make decisions Big Grin Happy new year!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

01-01-2014, 11:08 PM
(12-30-2013 09:37 AM)Pharmafan Wrote:  Here it is! GG Sharugames! Yeah....hope to reach an 11-3 also....

Never unrooted a bramble that often Wink

outwitters://viewgame?id=ahRzfm91dHdpdHRlcnNnYW1lLWhyZHIVCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YgICA6OKv9AsM

Fun game, i don't know if it's a good way to use the brambles but it works in this game ^^
01-02-2014, 03:42 AM
So yeah, we have to wait for some matches to end before deciding anything, apologies.

My game against GG reached 4 days. I won't take the win because of the circumpstances (end of the year , etc), but I still post a screenshot. If it happens a seconde time, I will take the win. Smile

http://trackmania-carpark.com/imagespark...fb41b9.jpg

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)

01-02-2014, 04:27 AM
(01-02-2014 03:42 AM)Mag!cGuy Wrote:  So yeah, we have to wait for some matches to end before deciding anything, apologies.

My game against GG reached 4 days. I won't take the win because of the circumpstances (end of the year , etc), but I still post a screenshot. If it happens a seconde time, I will take the win. Smile

http://trackmania-carpark.com/imagespark...fb41b9.jpg

Sorry Magic (and a couple others) for reaching 4 days. I have the flu Sad very sick and have been unable to think straight so I didn't want to take my turns. But I feel better this morning!

It'll be GG when you're up against GG of GG.
01-02-2014, 04:33 AM
Ouch, get well soon!

You can ask a...
(drawing by Chemoeum)