Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Need advice? - Post your replay!
09-30-2012, 02:40 PM
RE: Need advice? - Post your replay!
outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ym5i5AQw

I thought this was a pretty good strategy myself and have never seen it done. Not saying I'm the first to do something like this I just thought it worked out as planned.

Please be honest Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:04 PM
(09-30-2012 02:16 PM)worldfamous Wrote:  
(09-30-2012 06:28 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  replay
i won against the guy who turtled. turns out. he didnt save any wits.
(09-28-2012 09:32 AM)Harti Wrote:  You should place your Scramblers in a way so you can scramble the first line of units, hoping they've got a gap anywhere for you to destroy a Scrambler with their Soldier or something.

What you can also do - and what I think is superior - is to set up a bait for the enemy so they use their Scrambler to take control of the bait. Upon your next turn, you'll have one of your Scramblers scramble the Scrambler which then again scrambles some unit which deals collateral damage.

it seemed to me that he had no intention of attacking and i already had enough wits to attack so i went for it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That game was awesome! That may be the funniest replay I've seen. Dude had a sick army and no wits. Like having Jay Leno's garage and no gas. Nicely done by you, qwerty. I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was like your opponent was playing puzzle mode or something.

yeah, it also made me laugh when i saw the replay. he just kept on making units and arranging them. i believe luck was on my side. it was like my decision to attack was timed perfectly. if i had waited any longer he would have had enough wits to stop my attack. your comparison to jay lenos garage and having no gas almost made me drop my ipad. hahaha. thanks for the comment and i would really appreciate it if you could give comments on how i could have played better. like unit positioning etc.

[Image: 9d7f96a4e69f9e49b3bcb2a9b2aa3267_zpsffc0a44c.jpg]
Anonymous Clan
GC: Pastil*
09-30-2012, 07:36 PM
(09-30-2012 02:40 PM)Coolwhip18 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ym5i5AQw

I thought this was a pretty good strategy myself and have never seen it done. Not saying I'm the first to do something like this I just thought it worked out as planned.

Please be honest Smile

lolol, I laughed. I don't know whether it's solid or not, but it sure looks great!
09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
(09-30-2012 07:36 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  
(09-30-2012 02:40 PM)Coolwhip18 Wrote:  outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ym5i5AQw

Please be honest Smile

lolol, I laughed. I don't know whether it's solid or not, but it sure looks great!

It's hard to comment on the value of this strategy since your opponent seemed to do everything wrong: they didn't bank any wits, made weird defensive decisions, and it looks like the Bombshell was accidentally unshelled. Soldier walls seem to win everything in this game, though.
10-01-2012, 11:03 AM
(09-30-2012 08:15 PM)Emuchu Wrote:  
(09-30-2012 07:36 PM)garcia1000 Wrote:  

Please be honest Smile

It's hard to comment on the value of this strategy since your opponent seemed to do everything wrong: they didn't bank any wits, made weird defensive decisions, and it looks like the Bombshell was accidentally unshelled. Soldier walls seem to win everything in this game, though.

Yeah the accidental unshelling dramatically altered the course of the game, in my opinion.
10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
This is one of my replays (actually, my third game ever, and my first against a serious opponent, after a insta-quitter and a failure).

I won, but it was a bit awkward, and i'd love to hear some advise from you guys:

And here it is!

10-03-2012, 06:49 AM
I'm really not one who ask from advice to learn his mistake , I have my own strategic and I know how to learn from mistake by watching my replay. I showing you this replay to show general situation when bouth player have long soldier wall and nobody der to attack because nobody der to take the risk outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y_dS4AQw (sorry it's not a link and you have to do copy past) so the question is what do you need to do in situation like this; attack or wait until the bad guy attack.
10-03-2012, 10:17 AM
I think you could benefit from reading vivafringe's guide about attack paths
10-04-2012, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 12:27 AM by blckace.)
Painful game to watch, we both made mistakes and I learned some things but I'm interested in your feedback

Coincidentally it's my promotion game

Replay
10-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Here's a replay of a recent match I had.

Replay

[Image: sig.png]