One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Clash of the Races - FINISHED! Team Feedback wins! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Clash of the Races - FINISHED! Team Feedback wins! (/showthread.php?tid=966)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clash of the Races! - laYahooz - 12-27-2012 07:52 AM

(12-23-2012 10:26 AM)NDRDOG Wrote:  Gfich, when you say Monday are you referring to the 24th ?

I guess next monday since i hadn't gotten any pm yet.

RE: Clash of the Races! - sambita - 12-27-2012 07:53 AM

Any news on this?

RE: Clash of the Races! - Coolio - 12-27-2012 01:31 PM

Gfich said he was taking a break from outwitters so that may have included the forums.

RE: Clash of the Races! - Gf!sh - 12-27-2012 06:45 PM

Well, i need proper rankings from everyone to ge properly started, and so far i only miss Coolio's.

What happens before the matches

So, before the matches will be played, everyone has to 'claim' maps on them. Per match (set of 12 games between two teams), teams will take turns doing claims, which implies picking a game, and deciding a map for it. The team that is listed first for a match will get first claim, so for example, in the Adorables vs. Scallywags match, Adorables may go first, because, well the coin toss decided that Adorables will get first claim. No map may be claimed twice in a single match!

I recommend discussing claims with teammates through PM'ing.

RE: Clash of the Races! - Coolio - 12-28-2012 12:57 AM

I already said! You must have missed it. I am now clever 9th.

RE: Clash of the Races! - Coolio - 12-28-2012 03:19 AM

But am playing gifted players. Crossing my fingers for promotion.

RE: Clash of the Races! - aaronINdayton - 12-28-2012 06:01 AM

Alright, since the matches are posted we should start picking maps, right? In round one it's Feedback vs Veggies, so Feedback gets to pick a map first. What map do you guys want, and for which match?

RE: Clash of the Races! - laYahooz - 12-28-2012 07:12 AM

(12-28-2012 06:01 AM)aaronINdayton Wrote:  Alright, since the matches are posted we should start picking maps, right? In round one it's Feedback vs Veggies, so Feedback gets to pick a map first. What map do you guys want, and for which match?

We will do this through pm I think but I'll just say I want a small map vs veggies. Like glitch

RE: Clash of the Races! - Gf!sh - 12-28-2012 07:23 AM

Also, it would be handy to play all three rounds simutaniously, but if anyone can't, prioritize games top to bottom!

RE: Clash of the Races! - game_taker - 12-28-2012 07:49 AM

(12-27-2012 06:45 PM)Gfich Wrote:  So, before the matches will be played, everyone has to 'claim' maps on them. Per match (set of 12 games between two teams), teams will take turns doing claims, which implies picking a game, and deciding a map for it. The team that is listed first for a match will get first claim, so for example, in the Adorables vs. Scallywags match, Adorables may go first, because, well the coin toss decided that Adorables will get first claim. No map may be claimed twice in a single match!
I recommend discussing claims with teammates through PM'ing.

Sounds like one map per a person. (Changable upon different rounds).