One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney [Winner: awpertunity!] - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney [Winner: awpertunity!] (/showthread.php?tid=964)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - GoHeat 3 - 12-02-2012 06:33 AM

(12-02-2012 06:31 AM)OW11 Wrote:  How about the Big bulb-like Brambler tourney... Yeah I suck at alliterations.

I would want it to be a small tournament so how about Breathtaking Baby Bramble Tourney?

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - Ser Purple Wolf - 12-02-2012 06:35 AM

Tiny Thorny Tourny.
Benign Bramble Battle. [Tourney?]

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - GoHeat 3 - 12-02-2012 06:44 AM

I like #2!Big Grin

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - laYahooz - 12-02-2012 09:13 AM

Lol I WILL host a feedback only tournament eventually. (which in my time may mean tommorrow or in a month). I kind of want to progress more into this one first though. I will also make sure to come up with a better name Tongue

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - ImperialSun - 12-02-2012 09:30 AM

ㅐIMPERIALㅐ vs Gfich
Replay

When do we start our round 2 matches? Whenever we want or do we wait for all the round 1 matches first?

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - Ser Purple Wolf - 12-02-2012 10:41 AM

It would be courteous to wait for Eijolend and awpertunity. Round two will begin when they finish. The next map is Sweetie Plains. Speaking of Eijolend and awpertunity, how is your game going?

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - ImperialSun - 12-02-2012 11:12 AM

I don't know if being 'discourteous' would be the correct way to describe starting the next match early, but it certainly is more organized to wait so I'm glad to hear that is your decision.

Also, could you perhaps replace the challonge bracket image with a link? Maybe it's just me, but your image in the first post stretches outside the boundaries of the forum page.

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - Ser Purple Wolf - 12-02-2012 11:28 AM

(12-02-2012 11:12 AM)ImperialSun Wrote:  I don't know if being 'discourteous' would be the correct way to describe starting the next match early, but it certainly is more organized to wait so I'm glad to hear that is your decision.

Also, could you perhaps replace the challonge bracket image with a link? Maybe it's just me, but your image in the first post stretches outside the boundaries of the forum page.

I actually like the bracket thing on the first page. So, I've come up with an alternative solution. I've put the link in my sig so you never have to view the first page ever again.

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - ImperialSun - 12-02-2012 12:20 PM

Oh thanks ^^ I wasn't so concerned about where the bracket was located though, just that the image doesn't fit on the forums. Or is it just my monitor resolution? >.< Doesn't the image extend your post horizontally past the confines of the normal forum boundary?

RE: Melodramatic Mini Mobi Tourney - GoHeat 3 - 12-02-2012 12:24 PM

(12-02-2012 12:20 PM)ImperialSun Wrote:  Oh thanks ^^ I wasn't so concerned about where the bracket was located though, just that the image doesn't fit on the forums. Or is it just my monitor resolution? >.< Doesn't the image extend your post horizontally past the confines of the normal forum boundary?

It does the same thing on my iPad.