One Man Left Studios Community Forums
iPro Clan - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: iPro Clan (/showthread.php?tid=939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: iPro Clan - Chemoeum - 05-17-2014 05:57 AM

(05-16-2014 11:09 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  IBBP was made third after wolf pack and I was a bit sad to see it had fizzled out after I returned. The beat us in the first head to head clan tournament that was held. I think it's not around because the founder didn't pass leadership on when we went inactive? I think.

Mobi style was made by a new forum member at the time who got excited about clans and was decent at the game. He didn't want to own it pretty soon after though, and handed it to a random fluffy. It died out soon after.

SEAL was founded twice. It was founded by Gfinch immediately after Wolfpack, second. It got a few mbers and we began planning the first clan match before he retired the clan, finding it was too much for him at the time (this was before he was tourney mod). After he became tourney mod sometime after, he set up up again (making SEAL and GG the only clans founded a significant time after clans were first founded) you can see it isn't around anymore because Gfinch didn't pass leadership on when he went inactive.

You sure know your OML histories. It'd be pretty funny if someone wrote a textbook or something.

RE: iPro Clan - Flarp55 - 05-17-2014 06:48 AM

what's seal? and what's mobi style?

RE: iPro Clan - [PETA] Doodat - 05-17-2014 07:05 AM

SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

RE: iPro Clan - .Memories. - 05-17-2014 07:50 AM

Mobi Style was an all Adorables clan that lasted maybe a few weeks.. I think Wei Wei was the leader..

RE: iPro Clan - Necrocat219 - 05-17-2014 07:52 AM

(05-17-2014 05:57 AM)Chemoeum Wrote:  
(05-16-2014 11:09 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  IBBP was made third after wolf pack and I was a bit sad to see it had fizzled out after I returned. The beat us in the first head to head clan tournament that was held. I think it's not around because the founder didn't pass leadership on when we went inactive? I think.

Mobi style was made by a new forum member at the time who got excited about clans and was decent at the game. He didn't want to own it pretty soon after though, and handed it to a random fluffy. It died out soon after.

SEAL was founded twice. It was founded by Gfinch immediately after Wolfpack, second. It got a few mbers and we began planning the first clan match before he retired the clan, finding it was too much for him at the time (this was before he was tourney mod). After he became tourney mod sometime after, he set up up again (making SEAL and GG the only clans founded a significant time after clans were first founded) you can see it isn't around anymore because Gfinch didn't pass leadership on when he went inactive.

You sure know your OML histories. It'd be pretty funny if someone wrote a textbook or something.

I was the first clan leader you know Tongue

RE: iPro Clan - Demon - 05-17-2014 09:05 AM

(05-17-2014 07:05 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

So many B's. I've never been prouder… *wipes tear*

RE: iPro Clan - Chemoeum - 05-17-2014 10:42 AM

(05-17-2014 09:05 AM)Demon Wrote:  
(05-17-2014 07:05 AM)[PETA] Doodat Wrote:  SEAL was another clan that I don't see anymore, but Necro gave about all the info on it that I know. The only time I've seen any reference to mobi style was in Emuchu's title, where you have "My name is not actually Bob," (it's Bbboobbbbb).

So many B's. I've never been prouder… *wipes tear*

Bbbbbbboboobbbbbbbbbbobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.....

BBBBB!

It's okay Bbobb... it's the only time I'm gonna do that. It just seems so fun!

RE: iPro Clan - Flarp55 - 05-17-2014 10:44 AM

How about Frozenthronekidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd​ddddd?

A 'd' is really just a backwards 'b'

RE: iPro Clan - Chemoeum - 05-17-2014 10:47 AM

Wow, I feel really sorry for the iPro Clan, we're basically loitering around their clan lobby.

Extreme Ghost started it!

RE: iPro Clan - Extreme Ghost - 05-17-2014 11:00 AM

Lol karma try to help end up causing more harm than good ?
Good intensions don't count I guess probably a lesion in there somewhere XD

But bbooobbbbbboooooobbbbbb made it escalate I blame him Tongue