One Man Left Studios Community Forums
iPro Clan - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: iPro Clan (/showthread.php?tid=939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-26-2012 07:38 AM

(12-26-2012 05:03 AM)game_taker Wrote:  Hey can I try out?

Sure! I'll take a challenge. If you have some good replays saved up against high-level players, you should PM those to Alex or Banger.

RE: iPro Clan - Mr.Banger - 12-26-2012 01:07 PM

(12-26-2012 05:03 AM)game_taker Wrote:  Hey can I try out?

Since you have played some of our members already in League games, the friendlies won't be necessary as we have deemed you strong enough to join. Welcome!

RE: iPro Clan - terenceshiu2005 - 12-26-2012 02:09 PM

Warm Welcome!

RE: iPro Clan - Thrutchy - 12-26-2012 03:01 PM

Welcome, game_taker! I'm glad you are on our side.

RE: iPro Clan - Exzachtlee - 12-26-2012 03:30 PM

Hello there! I'm exzachtlee and I'd like to join this clan!

exzachtlee
Super-Titan
Win-Loss ratio? eek. hard to tell. I feel like it's been in flux for as long as I've played Outwitters. To give it my best guess, I would say 5:3.

Although I'm a Super-Titan, if I am accepted, I would want to be mentored rather than to mentor someone else. I really want to learn how a high level player thinks! If you look at the weekly ranking posts (or GreatGonzalez's spreadsheet on the "Super-Titan Replay Discussion Forum"), you can see that I jumped 114 ranks from the last ranking to the most recent one, so I'm totally new to the Super-Titan scene.
I'd love to see those guides you guys are working on too!
Oh, also, I've had a lot of interaction with Emuchu. We were matched up in about 10 league games within 2 days. It was crazy. We also ran a lot of simulations on the Mobi Reaper rush together. Our conclusion? The Mobi Rush is not only extremely hard to defend against, but also very flexible and can adapt to most forms of counter-play (unless the defender throws runners into the fog of war, randomly killing the attacker's snipers. Not cool, man. Also very unreliable).
Anyways, I hope you'll consider me!

RE: iPro Clan - Sdigiam - 12-26-2012 03:40 PM

Welcome game_taker Smile
(12-24-2012 01:07 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  
(12-16-2012 03:57 PM)Sdigiam Wrote:  Hey...my handle is sdigiam...only been playing for a couple of weeks. Im already already in gifted...not sure about win loss ratio but i win a lot more than lose which is how i moved up so fast. I love tbs games and would love to join this clan...with a little training and tips i can improve drastically
Welcome!! Just be sure to remain active on the forums Smile

Thanks alex Smile

RE: iPro Clan - alexjiang1 - 12-27-2012 07:01 AM

(12-26-2012 03:30 PM)Exzachtlee Wrote:  Hello there! I'm exzachtlee and I'd like to join this clan!

exzachtlee
Super-Titan
Win-Loss ratio? eek. hard to tell. I feel like it's been in flux for as long as I've played Outwitters. To give it my best guess, I would say 5:3.

Although I'm a Super-Titan, if I am accepted, I would want to be mentored rather than to mentor someone else. I really want to learn how a high level player thinks! If you look at the weekly ranking posts (or GreatGonzalez's spreadsheet on the "Super-Titan Replay Discussion Forum"), you can see that I jumped 114 ranks from the last ranking to the most recent one, so I'm totally new to the Super-Titan scene.
Oh, also, I've had a lot of interaction with Emuchu. We were matched up in about 10 league games within 2 days. It was crazy. We also ran a lot of simulations on the Mobi Reaper rush together. Our conclusion? The Mobi Rush is not only extremely hard to defend against, but also very flexible and can adapt to most forms of counter-play (unless the defender throws runners into the fog of war, randomly killing the attacker's snipers. Not cool, man. Also very unreliable).

Your potential is hard to resist, we will see if terence is available to help you. Welcome!
P.S. to gametaker and sdigiam (and Ez, once you gain access), youll have to log out then log in and under OML Community Studio Forums youll find iPro!

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-27-2012 09:43 AM

(12-26-2012 03:30 PM)Exzachtlee Wrote:  Hello there! I'm exzachtlee and I'd like to join this clan!

exzachtlee
Super-Titan

You again! I see we'll be in engaging in fisticuffs until the end of time!

RE: iPro Clan - Exzachtlee - 12-27-2012 04:47 PM

(12-27-2012 07:01 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  Your potential is hard to resist, we will see if terence is available to help you. Welcome!

Awesome! Big Grin I'd love to work with terence!

(12-27-2012 07:01 AM)alexjiang1 Wrote:  P.S. to gametaker and sdigiam (and Ez, once you gain access), youll have to log out then log in and under OML Community Studio Forums youll find iPro!

By "Ez", are you addressing me? Although my name is spelled so that it sounds like "exactly", I find that people often abbreviate it to "ez". Anyways, if you are addressing me, when will I gain access and what am I gaining access to?

(12-27-2012 09:43 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  You again! I see we'll be in engaging in fisticuffs until the end of time!
Heh. It seems we'll still be locked in eternal battle despite now being part of the same clan!

Thank you for accepting me into iPro! Now that I'm in, when and how do I get the cool logo? Tongue

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-27-2012 06:51 PM

@Exzachtlee: You'll get the cool logo after Adam okays it. We have to PM him whenever our clan roster has an update. Anyways, once you have the iPro logo, you'll have access to the iPro private clan forum, where we keep all our top secret strategy guides and plan ways to topple everyone else in clan wars!

EDIT: @Zach (I'm gonna call you Zach): I see your logo has changed! You can find the iPro Genius HQ under the root forum heading (i.e. under OML Studios Community Forums and not under the Outwitters forums). If you don't see it, log off and back on.