One Man Left Studios Community Forums
iPro Clan - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: iPro Clan (/showthread.php?tid=939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: iPro Clan - Mr.Banger - 12-03-2012 02:29 PM

Imperial. Can you add everyone to GC? I'm [::Mr.Banger::] and thrutchy is ^ thrutchy ^

RE: iPro Clan - ImperialSun - 12-03-2012 05:10 PM

Bump.

RE: iPro Clan - Mr.Banger - 12-04-2012 04:04 AM

Welcome Imperial and awpertunity has joined us Smile

RE: iPro Clan - Mr.Banger - 12-09-2012 11:59 AM

Bumpp

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-16-2012 07:28 AM

Bump! It looks like someone has graduated to Super-Titan! Alex and Banger may be opening tryouts again soon, so I'm gonna go necro all up in this thread, yo.

... what was that?

Why should you be interested in iPro?

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, we have the coolest logo out of everyone.

iPro works on a mentoring system. We limit enrollment based on the number of Super-TitansSuper-Titan we have. We take in MastersMaster League who have good potential (regardless of Top-200 status, if you send us some high-class replays or perform well in a tryout game, they'll probably take you) and pair each one up with one of our Titans until that Master doth too becometh a mighty, infallible behemoth!

We're also developing awesome (and secret!) guides for each 1v1 and 2v2 map, not to mention we have the current top 1v1 and 2v2 players to steal technology from. We talk about common openings, strategies, how to avoid the Mobi-Reaper Rush, making efficient turns, saving Wits... all the good stuff. If you're serious about improving in Outwitters, give us a look, yeah?

The only thing we can't do is make the Veggienauts look good. We're sorry.

RE: iPro Clan - Mr.Banger - 12-16-2012 07:49 AM

Haha awesome post emuchu. Ya, if anyway masters want to be apart of the mentoring program, or any ST want to help, please apply!

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-16-2012 08:45 AM

(12-16-2012 07:49 AM)Mr.Banger Wrote:  Haha awesome post emuchu. Ya, if anyway masters want to be apart of the mentoring program, or any ST want to help, please apply!

I'm just concerned about those stacking accusations coming back. I mean, everyone who walks into our clan is either awesome (i.e. you, Mr. Banger), or will become awesome (i.e. me). The amount of awesomesauce we're dripping is just criminal. That being said, we're a little on the serious side, so we do expect, at the very least, consistent activity out of anyone who's interested, especially with Adam threatening to behead any clans that aren't up to muster.

RE: iPro Clan - terenceshiu2005 - 12-16-2012 09:32 AM

Great job EmuchuWink

RE: iPro Clan - Emuchu - 12-16-2012 09:53 AM

We should probably liven up our first post.

RE: iPro Clan - alexjiang1 - 12-16-2012 10:55 AM

(12-16-2012 07:28 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  Bump! It looks like someone has graduated to Super-Titan! Alex and Banger may be opening tryouts again soon, so I'm gonna go necro all up in this thread, yo.

... what was that?

Why should you be interested in iPro?

I'm glad you asked!

First of all, we have the coolest logo out of everyone.

iPro works on a mentoring system. We limit enrollment based on the number of Super-TitansSuper-Titan we have. We take in MastersMaster League who have good potential (regardless of Top-200 status, if you send us some high-class replays or perform well in a tryout game, they'll probably take you) and pair each one up with one of our Titans until that Master doth too becometh a mighty, infallible behemoth!

We're also developing awesome (and secret!) guides for each 1v1 and 2v2 map, not to mention we have the current top 1v1 and 2v2 players to steal technology from. We talk about common openings, strategies, how to avoid the Mobi-Reaper Rush, making efficient turns, saving Wits... all the good stuff. If you're serious about improving in Outwitters, give us a look, yeah?

The only thing we can't do is make the Veggienauts look good. We're sorry.

(12-16-2012 09:53 AM)Emuchu Wrote:  We should probably liven up our first post.
Stole your post Smile