One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-06-2013 11:27 PM

Theres a filter option. But it doesn't work.
Every time i choose a map, it chooses the option behind it

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 06-07-2013 12:18 AM

@Random Task,

The Filter button is the best way to handle your request. As TheGoldenGriffin said, the map part has an issue when viewed from mobile Devices (iPhone, iPad). It should work correctly on normal Desktops/Laptops. When I get a chance I'll redesign the map selection so it works better on mobile Devices.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 06-07-2013 12:28 AM

Is it possible to add more statistics? Perhaps:

Per Account:
- Win % as 2nd Player, 1st player
- Win % by map
- Win % against each race

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 06-07-2013 12:31 AM

@Cor13:4,

A few others have requested more stats also. It is definitely possible. I'll add yours to the list and see what I can do as time allows. Thank you for the suggestions.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 06-07-2013 12:33 AM

Thanks! Also, thank you for the great website, it's really added so much to the game and I've watched so many matches on it.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CombatEX - 06-08-2013 04:31 AM

As cor said, OSN has added so much to the Outwitters experience. I can't really imagine the game without it at this point. Thanks a lot!

Also, a couple requests if you find the time.

I think it would be nice to have a place in the stats section just for replays submitted since the start of the current season. As time goes on the stats become less and less relevant to the current state of the game. It would also be nice to have a stats breakdown for each matchup in a given season (AvS, SvF, etc) though this second request would just be a bonus.

Also I wonder if you have been able to track down the bug with missing replays when viewed from iOS devices. It's strange how OSN works flawlessly on PC but often times more recent replays are absent when viewed from an iOS device. Sometimes filtering displays the more recent replays, but sometimes it doesn't.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - harvarnold - 06-08-2013 06:16 AM

Not sure if anyone has suggested this, but it would be nice to have a way to copy the game link from the osn page, since the forum only formats normal game links.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Szei - 06-18-2013 09:03 AM

I've noticed some names on the top 200 this week and last week don't link to an account (just black instead of an orange link). For example [::] }-{ and lllllllllll

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 06-19-2013 01:31 AM

@Szei,

That means that the username supplied by the official list does not exist in the OSN database as is. So either the name does not match (maybe missing some characters) or I don't have a league with them in it at this time. It is all automated so if the names don't match it does not create the link to the player info. From a quick glance it looks like "[::] }-{" may be "[::] }-{ (O)". I try not to tweak the information too much from the official list.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - [PETA] Cor13:4 - 06-19-2013 02:26 AM

I noticed that "Your Bunny Wrote" doesn't link right in OSN. When I try to look up that person, the page is empty, but many games have been submitted with that account being played.