One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! (/showthread.php?tid=929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Eijolend - 02-17-2013 09:51 AM

I encountered the problem with recent replays not displaying several times when I viewed my profile and looked at my submitted games.
It only happened on my iPhone (iPhone 4, iOS 6.0, Safari) but never on my computer.

Maybe it has something to do how the mobile devices save recently visited sites, but that's only a wild guess.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Harti - 02-17-2013 10:33 PM

Can second Eijolend's point. My short and unintrusive inspection of the issue appears to be an endless loop in a script, I'm not completely sure whether serverside or not, but then again I wouldn't expect you to code such a bug in.

Anyways, for viewing replays that haven't been viewed yet OSN says it's unable to pull the data; and when I put it into the index page and hit "save", the tab will stop responding (the button link retains its ":active" properties and the cursor remains a pointer).

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 02-18-2013 02:59 PM

(02-17-2013 10:33 PM)Harti Wrote:  Anyways, for viewing replays that haven't been viewed yet OSN says it's unable to pull the data; and when I put it into the index page and hit "save", the tab will stop responding (the button link retains its ":active" properties and the cursor remains a pointer).

It looks like there was an ISP connection problem between OSN and the Replays server. No data was being passed since late yesterday afternoon. It looks like it has repaired itself sometime today and everything is back to normal.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Mag!cGuy - 02-19-2013 07:17 PM

I think there is a tiny problem is nicknames' display.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/17066

It seems the "< >" are removing all what is inside them. It doesn't really matter, but it would be a nice fix to do Smile

Edit: oh and, what does thhe number in url adress stand for? Syvan is the number one, does this mean he has been the first to download outwitters?

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - QuantumApocalypse - 02-19-2013 07:38 PM

(02-19-2013 07:17 PM)W1cked21 Wrote:  I think there is a tiny problem is nicknames' display.

http://osn.codepenguin.com/players/view/17066

It seems the "< >" are removing all what is inside them. It doesn't really matter, but it would be a nice fix to do Smile

Edit: oh and, what does thhe number in url adress stand for? Syvan is the number one, does this mean he has been the first to download outwitters?

The numbers of players are probably in the order they were introduced to OSN's database.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 02-20-2013 12:34 AM

@Wicked,

Thanks. That has been fixed. And QuantumApocalypse is correct about the numbering system. It is just a unique key based on when they were first seen on OSN. Syvan was the first person I showed the Replay Viewer to before it was ready for release.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Harti - 02-20-2013 01:35 AM

Awwwww, so it's no use now to rename my GC account to <script>alert('Hi');</script>? Sad

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-20-2013 02:54 AM

OSN doesn't show my 1v1 division

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - CodePenguin - 02-20-2013 09:32 AM

@TheGoldenGriffin,

That happens sometimes when you are put in a new division or a division that OSN doesn't know about. I've grabbed your division manually so it now shows.

RE: Outwitters Sports Network Revived! - Coolio - 02-26-2013 01:41 PM

OSN keeps crashing when I try to load this replay.

outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Y35j6Agw