One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! (/showthread.php?tid=891)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - Hifimatlock - 03-26-2013 09:26 AM

Howdy! I'd like to join! I want to battle Smile

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - GoHeat 3 - 03-26-2013 09:49 AM

Awesome!
We will have you added to our clan so that way you can see our Top-Secret forums!Smile

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - Hifimatlock - 03-26-2013 11:41 AM

Great, can't wait! Thanks.

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - daHsu - 03-26-2013 12:46 PM

Lol Hifimatlock, you're in! It may take anywhere from an hour to 3 days before you gain access to our humble forums, but I'm pming oneadamleft right now Big Grin

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - TheQwertiest - 03-26-2013 12:47 PM

no you can add him manually dahsu
you dont have to pm adam
go to user cp and click group memberships.
once you click your clan under the group you lead you can add people manually by typing his or her name on the box at the very bottom. they can also apply for your clan by going to group memberships.
amazing right? :O

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - TheGreatAnt - 03-26-2013 01:01 PM

(03-26-2013 12:47 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  adam

Always!

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - GoHeat 3 - 03-27-2013 06:19 AM

(03-26-2013 12:47 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  no you can add him manually dahsu
you dont have to pm adam
go to user cp and click group memberships.
once you click your clan under the group you lead you can add people manually by typing his or her name on the box at the very bottom. they can also apply for your clan by going to group memberships.

Did you hear what TheQwertiest said daHsu?Smile

RE: [RECRUITING] ICE Blood Bullet Proof clan! - jesusfuentesh - 08-10-2013 03:39 PM

Hi all of you. I just wanted to let you know that the 1st Good Game Clan tournament has been published on the tournament section. I know maybe some of you are kind of inactive. I hope you fulfill the requirements to take part in it though. Anyway you can recruit some players or just catch up each other. Thanks for reading.