One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-22-2013 11:15 AM

(05-22-2013 11:11 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  No Doodat, i meanings dose vicious Earth life forms!! Dose Earth life forms gots da evils!! Imma gots very much of da scares, dere immune to dere own pistols an im hidin in da dark an i dont know wut to do!! Dere killing us by da hundreds!! Da FBI taught us how to use Earth pistols an rifles an dose green rocks dat you throw an it makes an bright destructive flash cuz day thought day were da most effective in killing dose Earth life forms but it makes dem gets more of da madness!! Day ares squishing us so easily its horrifying!!

D:. I help you. I haz towel. Towel gets you everything you need.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-22-2013 11:17 AM

TheGoldenGriffin you have to get out of there!!

Doodat, how are you going to give a towel to TheGoldenGriffin he's on Earth and were not? Can you make the Glitch appear??

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-22-2013 11:46 AM

The Glitch is always there, you just have to find it.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-22-2013 12:25 PM

Imma hidin in an crevice, every time dat Earth creature stomps, the whole place gots the severe shaking i dont want to cave in on da tops of me!!
If i trys to run for it, i will gets stepped by dat crazy Earth life form!! I coulds hear da crunch of da air turtles as dat Earth life form flattens it and dose poor conscripts never even gots do anything!!
I could peeks out and see da Earth life form's giant foot come down on an group of conscripts as day run for dere lifes sreaming wit dere high-pitched screaming!!
Deres blood and tears and every wheres i looks, i sees da squished fluffy pink blue green an yellow creatures an ours bombers jus gets swatted outs of da air!!
I hates Earth!!
Imma luck dat dis iPod didn't die yet but i gots to post separately jus in case it dies.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-23-2013 06:44 AM

Doodat, your wrong, its not always there, the FBI controls it.
Anyway, TheGoldenGriffin, I saw them step into it and they disappeared. Now the FBI is gone but their still demolishing their headquarters. Theres a huge good bye party that his Majesty threw. Theres a huge sign that says "Farewell Feedback Intelligence" and it was fun. After the FBI left, the headquarters started to get demolished, but not like a regular building
I looked like a huge version of the Glitch suddenly enveloped the FBI's headquarters and it floated up into the sky, be we could still see it glowing in different colors, it keeps changing. Then, it looked like a colorful eclipse. Its still happening and its moving across the sky
Also, theres something wrong with the internet connection, it seems to be going away with the FBI, after all, the FBI brought it to us, but i might not be able to contact you. Theres a huge crater thats left behind after the Glitch took it into the sky.
Its too late to come back home

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-23-2013 12:07 PM

No, its nots.
Dose life forms ere ares very much destructive. Day step on you an you gets crushed so easily!! Even teh air turtles jus turns flats. I runned for an air turtle dat wuz parked on da side an when dose units were deployed, i gots in da head an controlled it jus like dem.
Da Earth life forms ares more cruel den da Scallywags. Pirates don't kill like dis. Buts i lefts Earth in da air turtle. Da air turtle gots an map in it. Deres an list of FBI bases too. On da list, dere wuz PLf on it so i tapped it an den dere were lites flashing
It said auto-pilot. Dis air turtle can take me home.
Da air turtle can tells whens i'll arrive, dats wut da FBI did. Lemme tries to find it.
I founds it, its got da voice of da fluffy pink creatures in dose exoskeletons. Da air turtle is tellings me its wills takes

RE: Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 06-27-2013 04:11 AM

This the last post wins thread.
There is no such thing as an easy win, when it comes to the last post winning.
If you can call it a win...

The prize, is that no one cares enough about the thread to post.

The prize is that it was your post that killed it.

The prize is knowing that every conversation that ever took place in the thread, however brilliant, or otherwise perceived, was ended, forgotten, and forever lost...
By you...
The last person to post...
In this thread.

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 06-27-2013 07:38 AM

I don't wanna prize.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 06-27-2013 10:39 AM

What kind of prize would you want the most?

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 06-27-2013 12:56 PM

Losing at something that's impossible to win at.