One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-16-2013 12:18 PM

They shipped away the iPads TheGoldenGriffin, I had to take one to keep contact. This one won't last long and i can't give it to the FBI to revive it when it dies or they will know i stole it. You can't go to Earth, try to sneak back or something, they are shutting the place down after they finish shipping everything away somewhere.

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-16-2013 12:28 PM

I threw the test on the ground!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-16-2013 12:33 PM

Too late, day brought us dere. Day put me in an smaller air turtle when we gots to dis place. Deres for of us and we alls ares wearing green exoskeleton. I sits in da behinds seat of da front one. We leave to Earth shortly.

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-16-2013 01:56 PM

Bumpity bump

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-17-2013 12:55 PM

The FBI is already taking down the Showcasing Stage. I don't know how much longer they'll stay. All the iPad boxes are gone.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGreatAnt - 05-17-2013 01:44 PM

If the FBI is involved, wouldn't the CIA be jealous?

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-17-2013 02:07 PM

The MI5 wants to play too!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-18-2013 08:34 AM

Wuts da CIA an MI5?

I watch da one in da fronts of me push circles, pull levers, talk to an ghost who gots an sore throat, and dere were an lots of lights shaped like words flashing. He seems to be controling dis air turtle. We gots closer to an star until it looks like da sun. But den we gots closer an put ours visor down. Day were goin towards an blue-white half circle. We gots closer an its got bugger an day said it wuz Earth. Den we gots closer an it wuz terrible. I gots da feelings of gettin crushed. Den we "landed" an an miracle didn't lets us fall off da half circle calls Earth. Imma surprised deres internet ere. Da sky is blue an dere are wite not so angry clouds an its hot an desolate. Da ground is black an bumpy ans dere are green i da very much fars over dere area. Dere are deez herds of things dat are sitting dere. Some are moving an it looks like dere legs dont move. I don't see why Earth is of intrest to dem. Dere ares no plants ere sadly.

RE: Last post wins. - [PETA] Doodat - 05-18-2013 09:25 AM

Dey are doggies just like the FBI!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGreatAnt - 05-18-2013 09:55 AM

Might as well bring in the KGB if we are having government parties.