One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-03-2013 08:34 AM

They are the FBI??? They sound mean! They wanted to kill you so badly they put a bounty on you! It can't be them. Are you sure its the spores from the hospital? The FBI are nice, they wouldn't steal. They only showcase their stuff and recall them later.

RE: Last post wins. - Phyresis - 05-03-2013 12:42 PM

I'm Batman.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-03-2013 01:16 PM

No, day looks jus likes da FBI. An da spores gots dat distinct aroma to it. Imma pretty shure its spores. I gots da supisions dat day stole it from da ospital.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-04-2013 05:59 AM

That would explain the helium balloon coincidence. But im still going to go to the hospital. Im pretty sure the FBI wouldn't go there, the ground is very salty and they avoid salt. But i'll go there to see if i can spot any FBI wandering around there.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-05-2013 08:50 AM

Da conscript seems too be takin an survival course. We praktised using weapons an did obstacle courses an rode da red spotted air turtles too praktise surviving an shoots giant targets. Every times dere ares an commotion, da FBI comes wit spores. Dere aren'ts much opportunities to sneaks away no mores. Even if i coulds, i don't know were da building is. Da air turtles apparently brought somewheres an i don't know where at dis moment. An dere aren't very much opportunities to connect to da internet.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-06-2013 01:12 AM

The thieves struck again. I remember looking out for the FBI at night but then i remember seeing the sun in my face, then i remember seeing trees, then i think i tried to get up but then i remember tasting the wooden deck. Then i remember laying down in a room and hearing the fire crackle. I was in the hospital and they pit me on the floor instead of the bed. A nurse gave me some water to drink then went away. I rested and when i woke up later, i tried to sit up but it hurt and i was very dizzy. They gave me more water and told me to rest. Later i woke up and was able to sit up but i was still dizzy. They gave me stew. I looked around all the beds were taken. I'd never seen the hospital this full. There were some nurses giving stew and water to patients. They asked me what i saw. I told them and they said it happens periodically. The mushrooms produce spores that they blow into spore sacks. Then at night, everybody would mysteriously become unconscious and wake up later. Some seem to have become a little more tolerant and wake up earlier. The ones who can walk try to put the unconscious in beds and relight the torches but they collapse later because they aren't resting. The spores would be all gone. And this event seems to be taking its toll on the mushrooms. They are producing less spores. There is nothing they can do to stop the mysterious event from happening. They also told me that they think the grumpy cactus seems to be fine. They aren't sure if he just recovers faster or if he isn't affected at all. But the grumpy cactus won't cooperate with them so they try not to bother him. They also told me that the brambles they grew to keep the cactus away from the relaxing area seem to be retreating. And the event also happens with the other hospital even though they don't have spores. Also, the deck doesn't appear to be salt damaged. And when i tasted the deck, it didn't taste salty. But it wasn't very woody either. I don't think the plants are dying of salt.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-06-2013 12:47 PM

Ares you alls betters now? Do you still gots da pains? But da pirates did mix salts in da ground. Dats how da story goes. Wut else could be killing da plants dere?

O an, we seems to be trainin for some sort of invasion.

RE: Last post wins. - bngn3000 - 05-07-2013 07:43 AM

TheGoldenGriffin has the last 5 posts in a row? We need to just declare him the winner and make him a thread dedicated to his ramblings.

RE: Last post wins. - Norahsul - 05-07-2013 07:58 AM

i can agree

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-07-2013 11:14 AM

How'd TheGoldenGriffin win?? What'd he win?? What posts in a row?

Im looking for clues to what is doing this, the helium balloons OR the stars aren't predicting this so it can't be natural, SOMEONE is doing this. If the pirates did salt this place, the wood would've shown evidence of salt. So far, the only lead they have is that that someone apparently avoids fire because all the torches are put out in every event. That someone seems to be able to knock out everyone in both hospitals or it may be a group effort. But none of use has any bruises.

What invasion are they training you for TheGoldenGriffin?