One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-28-2013 01:06 AM

But hows can we gets da shures? Me iPod batterys gettun down too da lowers. If only da FBI were heres to revive it. O an, today, day were teaching us to use weapons. Day lets us choose da weapon an day classified us. I didn't recognize any weapons day had. All teh other conscripts apparently didn't too. Day were all still clumsy but day weren't so dazed and day could walk strait. Imma pretend to be dum dums like dem so day don't gets da suspicions. Da weapons didn't looks like weapons buts day said day had the dangers. But day were just L shaped things. Some were more stick like but one end were triangle like. Maybe its for hitting others. Some looked likes bottles wit an ring an handle. Maybe it has an poison in it.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-28-2013 10:21 AM

If they are shipping stuff to us, maybe, their shipping sruff to you? Maybe the FBI shipped the iPods to you when they recalled it. But the FBI is nice, the ones where you are are mean. Could they be connected somehow? Try looking for the recalled iPods.

The weapons you described sounded useless. Especially the L-shaped one.

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-28-2013 01:53 PM

Bump!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-28-2013 11:18 PM

I founds boxes of iPods.

Imma start telling you everything dat happened ats one time cuz da battery is low an im not in da room wit da flat rectangles a lots. I hopes day don't gets da suspisions. Day are still hunting me down.

I knows wut da L-shaped weapons does! Da demonstrated its too us ans it makes an loud sound and da target dies. Maybe da target gots da scares. An day told us how to replace da "magazine." I don't know wut dat is. Den da "video ended" and day gots da wants for each of us to try. Day gave us an "dart gun" and took us to an room. I looked at da wall and i saw an lots of me looking at each other. Den when i looked at da other wall, i saw an lots of me dere too. Dere were no windows or fire, just 2 very much bright spheres. Da instructor told me to stand on da yellow line. On da other side wuz an target an it wux an bulls eye wit an outline da looked an little like an being. Maybe da painter wuz an bad one. Teh instructor showed me how to hold da "dart gun" and how to fire it. An an dart came out of da dart gun an went strait cross da room an hit da target! Its like deres an little being in da dart gun dat throws da dart so hard dat it goes strait cross da room in an instant. After da training, day made us go back to da room wit da flat rectangles. Apparently, day were for sleeping and sitting on. I gots an tray wit cheese. I ate da cheese an it tasted grate. O an, in da hallway, dere were deez things dat squirt water an you catch it in ur mouth and you drink it.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-29-2013 08:08 AM

If its safefor iPods it might be safe for you. So the L-shaped thing throws darts? Bows are better. Whats a video? What are they training you for anyway?

RE: Last post wins. - TheGreatAnt - 04-29-2013 09:13 AM

(04-28-2013 01:53 PM)spacechef Wrote:  Bump!

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-29-2013 03:33 PM

Where's all that banging coming from?

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-30-2013 06:58 AM

What bangings?

Imma nots shure wut dere training us for. Me hears dat day put an bounty on me. Da video appeared an you look in it and you see an lots of different stuff. Sometimes small flat beings appear and den the L-shaped weapon appears and disappears and dere is an voice coming from somewhere an sounds too.

Today, day gave us "pistols" which is an L-shaped weapon an day said da dart guns were practice guns. Da pistol makes an loud sound jus likes in da video and an hole appeared in da target. Day tolds me how to change "magazines" when i run outs of bullets. An da other conscripts are less dazed and clumsy now.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-01-2013 09:55 AM

The helium balloons told us the weather! We assumed the helium balloons didn't want to come back because it was avoiding a catastrophic storm that was coming for us. But it stayed nice and sunny. But turns out, its a dry spell. Were worried that the wells might dry out again. The helium balloons mist have some connections with the stars.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 05-02-2013 07:56 AM

Day taught us how to use an lots of weapons. Day made us follow dem to da outsides an dere were deez air turtles. Day fly like da birds do. Day are loud an we went in dem. Dere were many other conscripts round to see dem. Day armed us wit "rifles" an in da big red air turtle an it had spots. Den, in da insides of da air turtle, i felts da place move an it wuz loud an we sat on dis seats wit an thing you pulls down so you don't fall off. Den, alls da movement stopped an we gots out as fast as possible. Dere wuz an field wit lots of obstacles an giant houses. An we followed dem to one if teh houses an dere made of materials of da unknown. Dere were flat rectangles like at da other place.

Da next day, day were apparently training us conscripts. Da place wuz an giant obstacle course and i cans see da very much far over dere but dere ares no mountains no more. Day made us race on da obstacle course and da conscripts were good now. Day ares no more dazed an clumsy very much. Imma getting used to da exoskeleton an i got da feelings of comfortables in it at dis moment. But den i sawda strangest thing. An conscript gots hurt. Day had to get dat conscript and takes him aways. It were da same commotion as before. But nows it happens rite in da fronts of me. Day picked em up am took dat conscript away. Da ones dat came to da rescues were dose FBI kinds.

And day were using spores.