One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-23-2013 11:38 AM

A lot of stuff you describe is unfamiliar. If the the room could fit carts, its not THAT small. They can't walk straight and are dazed? Are they all sick or in a severe hangover or something? How big is that place? You can get lost there?

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-23-2013 02:39 PM

Here, you should use this key card to gain access to the master control room.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-24-2013 06:37 AM

Da carts ares small. It doesn't looks like an cart but it says janitor cart. Don't know wut dat means. I don't know wuts up wit deez conscripts. Da place is very much on da big side. Dere ares almost no windows an no fire but dere's light. I don't know how. Day made us conscripts sit on dis flat thing and day gave us trays wit deez unfamiliar stuffs. Da other conscripts put dem in dere face holes so apparently it were foods. But insteads of cider, bread, an stew, dere wuz an red water wit cubes in it. It wuz cold an da clear container it wuz in was wet. Dere was dis triangle shaped thing dat had red circles on its weird surface. An dere is dis shiny rectangle dat says granola. Some of da conscripts has an yellow water an some gots orange waters. Some gots leaves an some gots deez sticks dat day pull from an it looks like string. Deez conscripts diets ares of strange things. One of da conscripts peeled da peel of da granola so i did da same thing. It wuz like an onion. But inside was grain! But it was in teh forms of bars. I has da wonders of were day grow dem. And it was hard an stale apparently, so i didn't have da wantings of eating stale grain. An nows da cubes are got smaller. Day collected da trays an da lights are gone. Its suddenly dark in heres. Its very much creepy. Imma sneaking outs nows.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-24-2013 11:48 AM

A plant that you peel and there's grain inside? Sounds like corn. Maybe granola is a type of corn. What are the cubes made of? How is the watery thing cold? Is it winter there? A stick shaped food that you pull string off and eat? Light without fire? Face holes??????? Are you joking!? MOUTH

RE: Last post wins. - bngn3000 - 04-25-2013 05:36 AM

(04-24-2013 06:37 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Da carts ares small. It doesn't looks like an cart but it says janitor cart. Don't know wut dat means. I don't know wuts up wit deez conscripts. Da place is very much on da big side. Dere ares almost no windows an no fire but dere's light. I don't know how. Day made us conscripts sit on dis flat thing and day gave us trays wit deez unfamiliar stuffs. Da other conscripts put dem in dere face holes so apparently it were foods. But insteads of cider, bread, an stew, dere wuz an red water wit cubes in it. It wuz cold an da clear container it wuz in was wet. Dere was dis triangle shaped thing dat had red circles on its weird surface. An dere is dis shiny rectangle dat says granola. Some of da conscripts has an yellow water an some gots orange waters. Some gots leaves an some gots deez sticks dat day pull from an it looks like string. Deez conscripts diets ares of strange things. One of da conscripts peeled da peel of da granola so i did da same thing. It wuz like an onion. But inside was grain! But it was in teh forms of bars. I has da wonders of were day grow dem. And it was hard an stale apparently, so i didn't have da wantings of eating stale grain. An nows da cubes are got smaller. Day collected da trays an da lights are gone. Its suddenly dark in heres. Its very much creepy. Imma sneaking outs nows.

Lolwut? :O

Also, I think granola is made from oats not corn.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-25-2013 06:30 AM

If its oats, den why do i need too peel da skin offs it?

I saws some of dem wit rolling boxses. Day were goin somewhere. I follows dem. Day wents to an big room wit boxes of lots quantities. An on da very much over dere side, dere wuz an very much big lite up thing. Day were stacking up a lots of boxes. I gots myself closer. Da boxes said pencils on dem. don't know wut dose ares. Den day closed da big doors an da things near it were brightening. Dere were no fire or sun in da room. Da thing made an loud sounds. An whiles of waiting later an da big doors opened and da boxes were gone. Den day started to do da sames to dose boxes dat says helium balloons. I hits da wonders of wut day ares. But den i snuck backs to da place wit da other conscripts. Dere wuz an commotion of da noisy sorts.
Day took an conscript an drags him aways.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-25-2013 12:58 PM

Helium balloons? The FBI is showcasing the helium balloon to us now. They say its supposed to tell if its going to rain if you let it go. Sounds cool. Their so pretty. They come in a lot of colors and the string is also colorful and curly. The round part flys but it has no wings. Its unbelievable. Its like it hates falling diwn like everything else and it wants to fall up. They also demonstrated the helium balloons popping. The only problem is, some of us let out helium balloons fall up but we don't know when it'll come down to tell us if it'll rain or not.

It looks so amazing to see all those helium balloons fall up into the sky. It's like a miracle. Its so facinating.

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-25-2013 05:06 PM

Catch that balloon, the Earth is running out of helium! We'll have to start mining from the sun, but sun mines have astronomical start up and operating costs.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-27-2013 05:58 AM

Who's Earth?

O it sounds so beautiful! I gots da wishes to be dere at dis moment. Apparently, day shipped a lots of helium balloons to da FBI. Buts i gots to go back to da other conscripts befores day gets da supisions.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-27-2013 10:58 AM

Hold on a sec. If the helium balloons got from where you are to here, then you CAN get back. You don't need the Glitch anymore.