One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-13-2013 03:45 PM

Oh my, Magic, such a fun game, as long as you don't spend too much money.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-13-2013 11:19 PM

Im in da building. Everything is made of da materials of da unknown. Its seems too be abandoned. Dere ares deez costumes in ere called, "exoskeletons" an imma trys dem on.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-14-2013 06:15 AM

Don't get distracted. It could be dangerous.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-14-2013 11:18 AM

Da stormy red mean clouds storm is ending me thinks. I cans ekplores some mores soon me thinks. Imma waits in dis thing wit a door.

RE: Last post wins. - Qwerty - 04-14-2013 11:21 AM

Red clouds are stormy ! Because they mean clouds!Wink

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 04-14-2013 11:35 AM

no, actually there was a study conducted about red clouds and it was concluded that the red color of the cloud was because of the color of the vapor that makes it up. it is an extremely dense cloud that is associated with storms. because of its weight it tends to cause heavy rains. its balance of the density and weight is disrupted when it collides with other clouds. going back to my original point the redness of the cloud is because of the composition of the cloud which is evaporated iced tea.

hahaha total BS. the trouble i went through to make it sound legit.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-14-2013 11:38 AM

Whats iced tea?

TheGoldenGriffin, is the thing your hiding in like the thing on the platform the Glitch took you too?

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 04-14-2013 11:41 AM

(04-14-2013 11:38 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Whats iced tea?

TheGoldenGriffin, is the thing your hiding in like the thing on the platform the Glitch took you too?

are you serious?? you dont know what iced tea is? :O
i ban you for not knowing what iced tea is! haha. ops thats from a different thread. Wink

RE: Last post wins. - Qwerty - 04-14-2013 11:42 AM

Yes I created the banning thread

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-14-2013 12:02 PM

(04-14-2013 11:41 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(04-14-2013 11:38 AM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  Whats iced tea?

are you serious?? you dont know what iced tea is? :O
i ban you for not knowing what iced tea is! haha. ops thats from a different thread. Wink

U takes ice from da icy rivers and icicles when da frosty seasons comes ands puts dem in ur warm tea?? Why wud u have da wanting feelings of cold tea?? Tea is supposed to make u warm. At least, me thinks. Da richer folks drinks da real-deal tea. I have da wanting feelings of da ice staying in da hotter seasons. But it all melts away.
Dere r wiry things in dis one too. Imma hit da sack. Im tired. Imma ekplore when i wake up and da teh red stormy mean clouds go away.