One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-09-2013 05:25 AM

You must be the famous Dr. Who.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-09-2013 06:27 AM

I pulled dis wiry thing ands an big loud flash happen rites in front of me eyes. Its wuz scary. But if you put da wiry thing close to the wiry thing it was attached to, it makes an sound ands dis bright strandy thing appears ands if you hold its far, it disappears. It sound like zzzzt zzzzt zt zt zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-09-2013 10:09 AM

The same thing happened to the Glitch! Make the strand thing appear for 3 seconds, then disappear for 2 seconds, then appear for one second, then disappear for 4 seconds, then appear for 5 seconds.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-09-2013 09:23 PM

Okay, i dids its. What did da Glitch do?

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-10-2013 06:05 AM

It did the same thing and it flickered violently. It made these weird sounds too. If you can find a way to control the Glitch, maybe you could find a way to get yourself back?

RE: Last post wins. - TheGreatAnt - 04-10-2013 09:03 AM

Is it just be or is this starting to sound like Wreck it Ralph on a one-person stage?
xD

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-10-2013 11:16 AM

I never saw that movie though. I never go to the theaters.

Okays TheGoldenGriffin, imma just pulls out deez wiry things
Da wiry things were loud! I pulleds a bundles of many of dems and it make a bright flash, a louds sound, and it made me feel da pains!!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGreatAnt - 04-10-2013 01:48 PM

Basically. A video game character goes rogue, attacks other games and messes up their code so that they get shut down, and in one game, he makes this girl in a race game become a glitch (although she is the main character) and Ralph gets tired of the bad guy, ends up in her game, and saves all the games from the bad code character.

Yeah..pretty much.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-10-2013 09:31 PM

Whats Bowser do? I saw him in the commercial.

Did you break the Glitch TheGoldenGriffin?

RE: Last post wins. - Wildt4lon - 04-10-2013 10:48 PM

Break the wires? Oh dear I think you did as well. Dunno how i found myself here. probably as a result of you pulling out the wires. They're all over the place; next time I'd better get one of those handy things, what do you call them, mobis? Yeah, I heard from this cat that they teleport you, so I guess it's the only thing that will work now you've broken the Glitch. Rather out of those energy counts, wits you call them? Yes, wits, pears, whatever, rather low, sos Ima saving up for those mibo
Oh no! Is that a scremblar that I see there? Hiding behind the wires as well, and I really don't have enough wots, and now my haevy's in danger, and he can't move either, cus TheGoldengriffin broke those wires
And I can't get back, though i still have wifi so I suppose i can SOS someone - wait, that friendly mushroom I saw earlier, you know, one of those midecs, healers, whatever. I'm sure that i can try calling on him for help. TheGooldenGriffin is certainly annoying. And i left those bananas at home too. What the hell am I going to do when I get zinc defficiency? Definately need more wots so that I can afford a Mibo