One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 01:25 AM

The stars look different? But thats not possible! All the constellations look the same everywhere! Even in the distant lands. How can the stars look different where you are?

RE: Last post wins. - Ghostofwitts - 04-08-2013 04:37 AM

Pushes griffin in the pool* starts to run away and slips on a banana peel* OOOF! Sad

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-08-2013 10:41 AM

(04-08-2013 04:37 AM)Ghostofwitts Wrote:  Pushes griffin in the pool* starts to run away and slips on a banana peel* OOOF! Sad
Pushes griffin in the pool* starts to run away but slips on a banana peel OOOF! Sad
Was that the last post

Did that just happen twice? It's a glitch, we're in the Matrix and we didn't even know it. What have they changed?

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 11:15 AM

Its morning now. Anyways, i was having da intense mind blow thinking idea moments and its occurred to me, how cans i still have internet connection? I seems to b in a very different lands. But of course i wouldn't no dat cuz me can't see da land. Maybe da Glitch did make space cry.

(04-08-2013 04:37 AM)Ghostofwitts Wrote:  Pushes griffin in the pool* starts to run away and slips on a banana peel* OOOF! Sad
Pushes griffin in the pool* starts to run away but slips on a banana peel OOOF! Sad
Was that the last post

Hahahahaha lollollol!! Dids TheGoldenGriffin gets a lots of the madness in him? Hahahaha! Wait. What pool?

RE: Last post wins. - Ghostofwitts - 04-08-2013 11:20 AM

Will you take the blue pill or the red pill

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 11:43 AM

What pills?
TheGoldenGriffin, he didn't really push me. I don't even know who he is. Anyway, that is weird. Where are you getting wi-fi from? You maybe closer to here than you think. And its not that kind of tear.

RE: Last post wins. - spacechef - 04-08-2013 01:23 PM

There's a hardline up on near the surface, only used for emergencies.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 01:24 PM

Imma try to climb down dis ladder now dat da suns rising an see wuts da land looks like. Imma rip out deez wiry things and use it as a safety rope.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 04-08-2013 09:36 PM

The Glitch disappeared! Did you do that?

RE: Last post wins. - Ghostofwitts - 04-09-2013 01:30 AM

Yeah i fixed the matrix broke my best screwdriver ffs