One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 02-20-2013 02:15 AM

triceratops are direct descendants of unicorns. did you even go to school?!

RE: Last post wins. - Wildt4lon - 02-20-2013 03:45 AM

Text from (somewhere): Unicorns were once widespread, eons ago, but have since nearly died out from rhino poaching, because of their very bad disguise that gives them two more horns to kill for, rather than one.
Forum bug comes along yet again. Hope the rhinos don't catch it. :_(

RE: Last post wins. - EkoFox - 02-21-2013 02:49 AM

Rawr is the sound a triceratops makes. You thought you were going to win, didn't you, Griffin?
Bump...
...Bump?

RE: Last post wins. - Wildt4lon - 02-21-2013 04:37 AM

Forum bug hit. Sad
Yay I cleared it up Big Grin
-.-

RE: Last post wins. - EkoFox - 02-21-2013 04:39 AM

Oh wow. That was a nasty bug. It must be evolving!

RE: Last post wins. - Wildt4lon - 02-21-2013 04:40 AM

Devolve!! Oh dang, that's advanced, costs 20 DNA points Sad

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-21-2013 06:59 AM

(02-20-2013 02:15 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  triceratops are direct descendants of unicorns. did you even go to school?!

Unicorns are in the horse family along with horses, ponies, zebras, donkies, and other. Only, the scientists refuse to classify unicorns with other animals. Poor unicorns.

RE: Last post wins. - Wildt4lon - 02-21-2013 07:02 AM

Scientists refuse to acknowledge the existence of unicorns. Poor rhinos, they really are suffering. They should change their disguise. We're killing unicorns and the poachers need to know that!

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-21-2013 10:03 AM

If the unicorns change their disguise, then people will think the rhinocerous have been poached to the point of extinction. But i vote Mobi. I would want to meet a Mobi. The problem is that now, all the rhinos in the zoo mysteriously disappeared and a new species have been discovered in the rhino homes in all the zoos in the world.

RE: Last post wins. - TheGoldenGriffin - 02-25-2013 12:04 PM

Poppycock is going dark again. I guess its kinda a good thing because i've been winning for 4 days already but it gets boring.