One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 06-24-2012 10:40 AM

darn kamikaze, i was here thinking i won this thread.

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 06-24-2012 07:24 PM

Not with me around you will. I'll let you have the last word for a few days just to keep your hopes up and then I'll come again and snatch it away from you ;-)

Here's a crazy thought: who would be open for an Outwitters boardgame implementation? Anything but the fog of war can be done 1:1 with physical assets.

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 06-25-2012 02:18 PM

i think that making a board game out of it would ruin something about it... i mean you can have strategy with boardgames, but the FoW really makes a strategy game more than just positioning (imo)

RE: Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 06-26-2012 12:59 AM

I really wonder how active the beta portions of this forum are. Because the non-beta portion is slow as crap.

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 06-26-2012 01:48 AM

By stating the lack of posts in a post you are actively changing the situation you seem to dislike.

Just wait for Outwitters to be released, that should metaphorically kick this forums behind.

RE: Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 06-28-2012 04:18 PM

Just overall posts don't happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

RE: Last post wins. - onealexleft - 06-29-2012 09:57 AM

(06-28-2012 04:18 PM)Leaf_It Wrote:  Just overall posts don't happen very often in here, but then you have 154posts right now. So the beta must be more active than this.

it is, just been a bit more quiet around here during the lull before release.

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 06-29-2012 07:02 PM

we should hype it up a bit before the release. tell your friends that this is the #1 awaited game of 2012 (according to an extremely small and biased sample of people) and that it's "Sure to be a great hit - Solan". make them seem impressed. HYPE IT UPPPPP!

RE: Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 07-01-2012 07:48 AM

I would try that, but none of my friends care about IOS anymore. Even I don't care about hardly anything on IOS. Tilt to Live and Pocket Tanks are the only apps I still play.

RE: Last post wins. - Solan - 07-01-2012 12:49 PM

:/ to be honest i don't even use my Ipod anymore either... althoguh i will for this game. i wonder if it's still as popular as it used to be?