One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - Fluffysox - 10-14-2012 01:34 PM

Me too! I use to do this when I was JUST about to fall asleep. And when I hit the ground I would release a little spasm. Lol.

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 10-14-2012 11:38 PM

(10-14-2012 01:27 PM)Demonwind66 Wrote:  
(10-14-2012 05:38 AM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  
(10-14-2012 05:13 AM)Gfich Wrote:  sometimes, when i move in my sleep, while im dreaming, i somehow start falling down, then i wake up on impact.

i actually experience this alot. in the worst place possible...

during class. xD

Same thing here, but I wake when I drop my pen and the noise scares the shit out of me.

lesson:

dont sleep holding a pen. xD

RE: Last post wins. - croehm - 10-22-2012 12:42 PM

Oh, and don't you hate when you fall asleep right in the middle o

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 10-23-2012 06:45 AM

thats old. i mean, who the hell falls alse

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 10-23-2012 04:09 PM

I wonder how you two hit the "Post Reply" button after you fell asleep.

RE: Last post wins. - Emuchu - 10-24-2012 05:36 AM

His face bounced off of the mouse / touchpad and sent the message. I can't sleep... I'm hopped up on iced tea at three in the morning halfway across the world with roosters already crowing, waiting for a van to take me to the airport so I can go home and have internet on my phone AND PLAY OUTWITTERS YEAH. I'm pretty miffed about my 2v2 Partner going on vacation and timing out all our games, so I HAVE TO PLAY NOW ARGH!

RE: Last post wins. - Fluffysox - 10-24-2012 12:43 PM

I like cream soda and girls.

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 10-26-2012 08:03 AM

what is this cream soda you speak of.. (slowly crawls out of cave)

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 10-26-2012 06:32 PM

The term 'soda' always confuses me. To quote Wikipedia:

1. Soda water, a natural potable mineral water with high concentration of sodium bicarbonate, often carbonated. Ex. original Selters water.
  2. Carbonated water, with added mineral salts (or sometimes even without), also known as artificial "soda water", if that label isn't protected by national regulations. Ex. Club Soda.
  3. Regionally used for a soft drink, a beverage product, often using "soda" as a part of the name, even if sodium bicarbonate concentration is low. Such is typically carbonated.
As a native german speaker, I associate 'soda' with choices 1 and 2, but americans (I suppose) mean 3 when they talk about soda - which is so counter-intuitive since your sodas don't contain much if any sodium compound.

RE: Last post wins. - pookywb - 10-27-2012 03:35 AM

It's funny cause different regions of the US use either "pop" or "soda" to refer to a soft drink, and they often vehemently debate the legitimacy of the term they use.

And then there's the people who call it "sodapop" who are kinda shunned by the "pop" regions or the "soda" regions. Tongue