One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Last post wins. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Poppycock (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last post wins. (/showthread.php?tid=89)

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 09-26-2012 08:19 PM

oreos aside... no.. no.. you cant put oreos aside. you have to eat them all first. :))

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 09-26-2012 08:35 PM

EAT ALL THE OREOS!

Okay, now that the memes have been employed, I can answer in all seriousness. I may have eaten an Oreo at some point, but I certainly am not as addicted as some of you - they're really not that big in Europe. You can buy them, sure, but we have other cookies, chocolates and sweets to keep our dentists and cardiologists in business.

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 09-26-2012 09:50 PM

(09-26-2012 08:35 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  EAT ALL THE OREOS!

Okay, now that the memes have been employed, I can answer in all seriousness. I may have eaten an Oreo at some point, but I certainly am not as addicted as some of you - they're really not that big in Europe. You can buy them, sure, but we have other cookies, chocolates and sweets to keep our dentists and cardiologists in business.

though youre not addicted.. still. who DISLIKES oreos?.. XD
this topic is getting stale.
question.
how does the poop know youre getting closer to the toilet?

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 09-26-2012 10:08 PM

(09-26-2012 09:50 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  how does the poop know youre getting closer to the toilet?

I'm not an expert, but I have a number of theories:
  • You conciously know what you are about to do and your brain responds to his by telling the colon to prepare for evacuation.
  • The smell of your toilet (even though it is very slim and conciously not noticable) triggers the same reaction as above.
  • It is the other way around: you get closer to the toilet because the poop is ready for evacuation.

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 09-26-2012 10:18 PM

(09-26-2012 10:08 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 09:50 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  how does the poop know youre getting closer to the toilet?

I'm not an expert, but I have a number of theories:
  • You conciously know what you are about to do and your brain responds to his by telling the colon to prepare for evacuation.
  • The smell of your toilet (even though it is very slim and conciously not noticable) triggers the same reaction as above.
  • It is the other way around: you get closer to the toilet because the poop is ready for evacuation.

the smell of my toilet. really? :))
kamikaze28 do you have a slot available in outwitters?
i would like to have a friendly game if youre willing to spare one.

RE: Last post wins. - Kamikaze28 - 09-27-2012 06:36 PM

(09-26-2012 10:18 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  the smell of my toilet. really? Smile)
there are studies showing that we can detect and respond to aerosols without being consciously aware of it.

(09-26-2012 10:18 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  kamikaze28 do you have a slot available in outwitters?
Yeah, sure - go for it. But don't expect rapid responses from me, I currently don't have much time to focus on Outwitters.

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 09-27-2012 11:09 PM

(09-27-2012 06:36 PM)Kamikaze28 Wrote:  
(09-26-2012 10:18 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  the smell of my toilet. really? :))
there are studies showing that we can detect and respond to aerosols without being consciously aware of it.

(09-26-2012 10:18 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote:  kamikaze28 do you have a slot available in outwitters?
Yeah, sure - go for it. But don't expect rapid responses from me, I currently don't have much time to focus on Outwitters.

aerosols have a scent?! when i was a kid i thought that was soap, some a** put it beside the sink and i used it as soap. :))

is your name in gamecenter the same with your forums account? if it is i already added you.

RE: Last post wins. - Leaf_It - 09-29-2012 02:48 AM

[Image: toss_dragoon.gif]I have returned

Its interesting. I started this thread with the intent that it would be used to talk about random things, and it is. But I never expected aerosol... I'm not really sure what I expected to be honest.

[Image: 572625.jpg]

RE: Last post wins. - TheQwertiest - 09-29-2012 04:27 AM

(09-29-2012 02:48 AM)Leaf_It Wrote:  [Image: toss_dragoon.gif]I have returned

Its interesting. I started this thread with the intent that it would be used to talk about random things, and it is. But I never expected aerosol... I'm not really sure what I expected to be honest.

[Image: 572625.jpg]

yeah who would have thought. XD
and youre not the only one. im still waiting if they might add new weps in the game.

RE: Last post wins. - Necrocat219 - 09-29-2012 05:36 AM

Can a Mod come and please lock the thread? I think the posts have become too pointless and have no meaning

...fine I want to win Smile