One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Blue - 02-17-2013 07:23 AM

(02-16-2013 10:26 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Flipping hell! 70 games in a week, that's 10 a day! Sure you can probably join I'm just on a short holiday at the moment though so I can't add you just yet! Also would you stay active? This is the only post you've made on the forum Tongue

Hope your leg can make a fast recovery! Smile

I'm english too Smile

Being such a novice, I'm reading the boards rather than posting, but I am sure as I get to know you all I will contribute more.

I'm basically house bound at present as crutches and snow don't mix, so I'm either on here or sleeping. But even as my mobility improves, I think I'm pretty hooked on this game, so yes, I think you will find me a long term player and contributor.

No rush, enjoy your holiday, I'm learning a lot in this league, mainly humility

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - spacechef - 02-17-2013 07:40 AM

You need some spurs on your crutches.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Necrocat219 - 02-18-2013 10:42 AM

(02-17-2013 07:23 AM)Blue Wrote:  
(02-16-2013 10:26 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Flipping hell! 70 games in a week, that's 10 a day! Sure you can probably join I'm just on a short holiday at the moment though so I can't add you just yet! Also would you stay active? This is the only post you've made on the forum Tongue

Hope your leg can make a fast recovery! Smile

I'm english too Smile

Being such a novice, I'm reading the boards rather than posting, but I am sure as I get to know you all I will contribute more.

I'm basically house bound at present as crutches and snow don't mix, so I'm either on here or sleeping. But even as my mobility improves, I think I'm pretty hooked on this game, so yes, I think you will find me a long term player and contributor.

No rush, enjoy your holiday, I'm learning a lot in this league, mainly humility

Aww it'll be fine! Anyways I'm back now so if you still feel like joining you're welcome to join Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Blue - 02-19-2013 04:49 PM

Yes please

Whilst I'm typing, is it generally better to stick with one particular set whilst a novice to understand their characteristics fully?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - .Memories. - 02-19-2013 04:55 PM

(02-19-2013 04:49 PM)Blue Wrote:  Yes please

Whilst I'm typing, is it generally better to stick with one particular set whilst a novice to understand their characteristics fully?

I understand you're probably asking the clan (or Necro) specifically, but thought I'd interject.

It's probably best to play all of them a bit. Not only to know which you like best, but to know how they all work. It's a lot easier to know what your opponent might be doing strategy-wise if you have knowledge of their team and their mechanics. My two cents.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Blue - 02-19-2013 05:16 PM

Thanks memories, all advice is welcome!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - freerodo - 02-19-2013 05:27 PM

(02-19-2013 04:55 PM).Memories. Wrote:  
(02-19-2013 04:49 PM)Blue Wrote:  Yes please

I understand you're probably asking the clan (or Necro) specifically, but thought I'd interject.

It's probably best to play all of them a bit. Not only to know which you like best, but to know how they all work. It's a lot easier to know what your opponent might be doing strategy-wise if you have knowledge of their team and their mechanics. My two cents.

Very true. I'm forcing myself to play as Scallys because they're the team that gives me the most trouble (I "get" the other teams).

Also, watching replays on OSN helps too!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - joelduque - 02-19-2013 05:39 PM

(02-19-2013 04:49 PM)Blue Wrote:  Whilst I'm typing, is it generally better to stick with one particular set whilst a novice to understand their characteristics fully?

Choose the team that suits your play style the most. Doing so means better chances winning and being promoted. You will then face better-skilled players. You'll get the most satisfaction this way if you are the competitive type. I suggest having a firm grasp of the basic unit types which is common to all teams. This would make you win the most, turn the favor of very close matches to you. Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Rogue - 02-23-2013 12:27 AM

Me: Fairly new player who is very active and will remain active. Currently in Clever League, Rank 11. Also made Clever League in 2 vs 2 games. With the guidance of a good pack, I can only improve.

You: The awesome pack who's skeptical but recognizes my coolness and has an intense desire to suddenly recruit me, mold me into the most awesome player in the universe, and then brag about having taught me everything you know.

Ok. There's my petition. Let's do this!

<[:Rogue:]>

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Necrocat219 - 02-23-2013 09:59 AM

Hehe I like your style! Tongue Sounds awesome, and made me chuckle, welcome to the pack! Smile