One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - ElPared - 01-28-2013 07:42 AM

(01-27-2013 10:32 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Yeah to be fair I got my inspiration from artists who artists and animators who I became great friends with on DA who were drawing Japanese memes called '2ch cats', as well as seeing a few amazing Japanese animations such as this *w* Nightmare City

if you liked that, you should check out Michel Gagne's stuff. He likes things in cute proportions that are, you know, not really so cute.

my favorite is Prelude to Eden

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - Necrocat219 - 01-28-2013 08:37 AM

(01-28-2013 04:27 AM)Jakeyboy20 Wrote:  Necrocat thanks a lot for adding me when am I gonna get the wolf emblem

No problem Smile Adam, the one who organizes adding players into clan forums, hasn't been online for a few days so when he gets my private message logging on next he'll add you Smile
(01-28-2013 07:42 AM)ElPared Wrote:  
(01-27-2013 10:32 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Yeah to be fair I got my inspiration from artists who artists and animators who I became great friends with on DA who were drawing Japanese memes called '2ch cats', as well as seeing a few amazing Japanese animations such as this *w* Nightmare City

if you liked that, you should check out Michel Gagne's stuff. He likes things in cute proportions that are, you know, not really so cute.

my favorite is Prelude to Eden

Oooooh okay! Will do!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - connor34911 - 01-28-2013 09:31 AM

(01-27-2013 10:32 PM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  
(01-27-2013 01:47 PM)ElPared Wrote:  hey, no rush, I think I have 20 games going myself.

animating animals is hard, but it helps if you have a cat or two to draw inspiration from Smile

Yeah to be fair I got my inspiration from artists who artists and animators who I became great friends with on DA who were drawing Japanese memes called '2ch cats', as well as seeing a few amazing Japanese animations such as this *w* Nightmare City

(01-27-2013 02:49 PM)Jakeyboy20 Wrote:  I'd like to join! I'm anywhere between #5-#10 in gifted league I love the adorables
I'm interested in: running track, animals, mobi, Xbox, and batman lol
I know there's a lot of people that want to join so thanks for looking!

Yeah sure, all are welcome! It's all about building a good community, also may I recommend this? I'm not really a batman fan but this is funny XD Batman

(01-27-2013 04:33 PM)connor34911 Wrote:  Yeah it's too bad. I really like the people but I've been thinking about it for a little bit. Unfortunately since weiwei left its been pretty inactive. I want to be in a clan where I can get advice and participate in clan wars etc.

I think my 2v2 partner (dakdak/the duck) may want to join too.

(01-27-2013 09:54 PM)the duck Wrote:  As connor (my 2v2 partner) said the clan is inactive since weiwei left and we are looking for som more active clan like you guys.

Ah I understand guys, I just had a quick wizz around to your clan and I'm sorry that it isn't working out Sad We'll happily take you into our clan if you're sure about it. I'm going to have to say though that we don't really want to participate in clan wars, we're mainly focusing on Helping each other out, chatting and stuff Tongue

Okay thanks necrocat. I would still like to join. How do I go about joining?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - Necrocat219 - 01-28-2013 06:50 PM

You're already in! I've pm'd Adam with the details asking to add you to the forums Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - connor34911 - 01-28-2013 11:49 PM

Thanks! See you there soon.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - freerodo - 01-29-2013 03:03 AM

Hello Wolfpack!

My name is Rodolfo, from Peru, and I would really like to join your clan!

I'm #19 in Clever League Clever League and slowly rising (was #24 when I signed up for the World Cup 2013 about a week ago).

I picked up the game again (left for several months) with the Veggienauts release, and would really LOVE to find an interesting strategy with them (to drive the opponent bonkers on one side of the map while sneaking an attack on the other side), but haven't had much luck with them. I have resorted to using Adorables but have not had the opportunity to Mobi my opponents.

I play regularly, and could check the forums a couple of times per week.

Hope you all have a great day!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - connor34911 - 01-29-2013 10:07 AM

Hey, I still don't have access to the forums. Where can I find it?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - TheQwertiest - 01-29-2013 10:09 AM

(01-29-2013 10:07 AM)connor34911 Wrote:  Hey, I still don't have access to the forums. Where can I find it?

relax. maybe adam/alex hasnt added you to the user group yet. you'll see the logo beside your name when they have.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - connor34911 - 01-29-2013 10:14 AM

ahh okay thanks

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members!) - Necrocat219 - 01-29-2013 10:19 AM

Haha I think that some sort of derp moment happened Tongue I made two waves of pm's, one with members before you, duck and Jakey posted and one after, each asking for members to be added. It seems he saw the first and completely missed the second. Sorry! I'll send it to him again as it's probably just a mistake.
(01-29-2013 03:03 AM)freerodo Wrote:  Hello Wolfpack!

My name is Rodolfo, from Peru, and I would really like to join your clan!

I'm #19 in Clever League Clever League and slowly rising (was #24 when I signed up for the World Cup 2013 about a week ago).

I picked up the game again (left for several months) with the Veggienauts release, and would really LOVE to find an interesting strategy with them (to drive the opponent bonkers on one side of the map while sneaking an attack on the other side), but haven't had much luck with them. I have resorted to using Adorables but have not had the opportunity to Mobi my opponents.

I play regularly, and could check the forums a couple of times per week.

Hope you all have a great day!

Yeah sure! We do hope you will be reasonably active at least Smile Quite a few members like to experiment with Veggies but to be honest no 'official' strategy has come about yet with making them competitive with other teams, but with this update that should all change. Adorables are the best team so I'm sure that we can help you practice and understand how to use the Mobi best Smile