One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 01-12-2013 09:45 PM

The pack welcomes bobolynx to the clan! Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - BURNING FLOWER - 01-14-2013 11:06 AM

Hi, my GC is AWESOMENIZZLES MCGEE. I am Clever League (would be gifted, but demoted due to update). Approximately 100 points(again, due to update) big fan of this clan, and preferable adorables player. I like to rush my opponent on small maps, and build my army to defend my base on the larger ones. If you can, please invite me to a game, as i would really like to join this clan!
Below is an example of a win on Reaper(sadly, i could only find a replay of me being a FB team)
http://outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxcO3Agw

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Ryzuma - 01-14-2013 11:20 AM

I think this should work

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 01-14-2013 11:52 PM

(01-14-2013 11:06 AM)BURNING FLOWER Wrote:  Hi, my GC is AWESOMENIZZLES MCGEE. I am Clever League (would be gifted, but demoted due to update). Approximately 100 points(again, due to update) big fan of this clan, and preferable adorables player. I like to rush my opponent on small maps, and build my army to defend my base on the larger ones. If you can, please invite me to a game, as i would really like to join this clan!
Below is an example of a win on Reaper(sadly, i could only find a replay of me being a FB team)
http://outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20YxcO3Agw

Sure, I'll send you a challenge when I get back from work Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 01-15-2013 06:14 PM

We welcome flower to the pack! Awoo!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 01-18-2013 10:20 PM

You have access now!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - spoboyle - 01-18-2013 11:09 PM

Hi guys, I'd like to be considered for the Wolfpack Clan.

I'm very active, play feedback at the moment but considering a change because I feel I am now being limited by scrambler. Looking to learn and share ideas to push a little higher in the ranks

for 1v1, currently in Master ranging from 10th to 20th usually
for 2v2 trying to push my way out of fluffy with randoms, just for the fun of it

Interests include: casual games (mobile/online) particularly strategy and Latin American music/dancing

game list currently full so will have to wait for test match

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 01-19-2013 02:03 AM

Sounds good spoboyle, I'll (or you) can send a friendly game when you have some space, I love to play feedback too. I'm sure that we can help you learn how to improve past how good you are now. If we both play some proper games I can also see how you could improve with the scrambler/other units and advance forwards.

Whilst the Scrambler can sometimes be a bit of a all brute force and high-powered unit, it is definitely competatively sound and there are many situations that the positioning of it and your units will have a great veriety. I don't think that a direct guide can easily be made because there can be so many different results from games, so it's best that I see you play myself Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - jbadams01 - 01-20-2013 03:12 PM

1vs1 fluffy #2(one guy is bouncing around keeping me from getting clever)
2vs2 random fluffy #1

I like video games and reading

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - TheGreatAnt - 01-20-2013 03:18 PM

(01-20-2013 03:12 PM)jbadams01 Wrote:  How high should I be ranked?

We have people in every league, I believe. So as long as you are willing to learn and be friendly. Being active is also important.

Feel free to fill out an application in the first post. Necro will see it and get back to you on what to do. =]