One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 01:16 PM

It's ok I was just wondering cause I would be interested to see how some of you play in league play Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-21-2012 07:46 PM

Oh don't worry we share our replays so you'll be able to watch us as well as improve with us Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 10:44 PM

Oh good Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - TheGreatAnt - 12-22-2012 12:17 PM

(12-21-2012 10:44 PM)topvideoguy Wrote:  Oh good Smile

Yeah...I get excited about winning and post lots of replays, lol.

But don't take my games too seriously. I'm only in gifted...I just get excited about wins.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - TheGense - 12-22-2012 08:59 PM

TheGense - Clever League #32

Hi, I'm interested in the clan thing. I've been playing mainly league, but have joined the 'basketball tournament' to see how that goes. I'm currently 1 and 1 in the group stage.

I mainly used Feedback and got promoted to Clever league in Season 1. (Clever League #6) but since season 2 started I've struggled to win many games with them. I've had some success with the Veggies, but don't use that very often. Have started using Adorables after seeing how people use the mobi pretty effectively (to beat me) and managed to win my first game in ages couple of days ago against a Clever League #7.

Really enjoy the game, and always have 1-4 games on the go (more atm because of the tournament)

Other interests..... Heavy music (TheChariot, EveryTimeIDie, Rammstein) Other music (Radiohead, PinkFloyd, Some Bluegrass) Films (Comedy/Thriller... not so much horror) Ice Hockey (Watch a local team, Romford Raiders, also quite like Calgary Flames) American Football (Oakland Raiders) Play Bass guitar, guitar, and a little Ukulele.

Look forward to hearing from you.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-23-2012 05:06 AM

Heya Gense, nice to meet you Smile Glad to know you've been enjoying playing in the league and basketball tournament, it seems to me that you aren't sure of your favorite team, and to be fair having a mix is probably best. I'm sure you'll figure out which team is your favorite. I'll invite you to a game so we can get to know each other a bit better and so I can help you with some advice as you'll probably join, as long as you are in to have a good time and learn you are definitely welcome Smile. After that I will let you onto our sub forums.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - spacechef - 12-23-2012 04:44 PM

Hi. The casual nature of this clan sounds like a good match for me. I play plenty of board games, so Outwitters was a good fit. Tend to favor Feedback, although I play all the teams for league games, 2 each games each team for 1v1, and 1 game each for 2v2. Been having fun with the my first tournament, the College B-Ball tourney, and just got promoted to gifted league this afternoon. Smile

Outside of Outwitters, I cook for a living, enjoy the great outdoors, and am dealing with joys and challenges of my first dog.

GC name is same as forum name.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - greatbero - 12-23-2012 06:36 PM

Same here. Casual player, playing Scallywags. Master in 1st season and currently also master in second in 1vs1 but somehow prefer 2vs2 now... much more diverse strategies. Would like to have a decent partner for 2vs2, though.
In other life I'm a games reviewer for a magazine.
GC name same as forum name.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-23-2012 10:29 PM

@Spacechef: nice to meet you, I love to play boardgames too Big Grin glad you're having fun taking part in the tournaments on herer and congratulations on getting promoted to gifted! Good luck on carrying in winning Smile My personal favourite is Feedback too, although I find the veggienaughts to be fun too. I'll start up a game against you just so that we can get to know each other a bit better and so I can give you some advice Smile

@Greatbero: We are lacking Scallywag players, in fact I think pretty much everyone in the clan plays Feedback and Adorables at the moment so a bit of diversity will be great Smile I think there are some players looking for 2vs2 parters at the moment so when you get access to our forums you could ask in the 2vs2 parter thread there. It's awesome that you are a games reviewer, would love to hear more about that! I'll invite you to a game so that we can get to know each other better and so I can help you out Big Grin

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - BuzzleBee123 - 12-24-2012 02:31 AM

So glad we got a Scallywags player Smile. I'm loving all the laid back players we're getting. Big Grin