One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Montage) - Necrocat219 - 12-08-2012 06:56 AM

(12-08-2012 06:53 AM)SerPurpleWolf Wrote:  "SerPurpleWolf the Now Masterful Wolf!" xD

I thought it would be a zingy way to record your success xD

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Montage) - Necrocat219 - 12-11-2012 03:49 AM

Updated clan news both here and on the Announcements thread

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting all!) - Necrocat219 - 12-18-2012 07:32 AM

Updated the recruitment introduction

We have a friendly community in our private forums 'The Wolfpack Dog Park' and we want the community to grow even more. I set this clan up as the forums seemed a little too serious to have casual chats without spamming so thats what this clan is mainly about! We also talk over each others replays and strategies, have inter-clan tournaments that are casual and laid back that have no deadline to finish so you can chat to your hearts content and most importantly I'm always open to ideas on how to improve the pack - at the end of the day this is your clan and feel free to suggest whatever you want! (We were also the first clan to be formed on Outwitters Big Grin)

If you want to apply to join, feel free to give us a short introduction of yourself along with anything else you want us to know about you Smile I will invite you to a game so that we can chat and I can see how you play and how you can improve.

Also just a note but if you're in for clan vs clan tournaments this clan is going to veer away from that - there are already tournaments organised in the main forums and the league that you can take part in so I feel there is no need for even more tournaments.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - BuzzleBee123 - 12-18-2012 08:06 AM

And just to add a bit to what Necro said. We accept all players. Wether you're from Fluffy and up! No reviews or judging on how you play. We go by working off what you have and helping you improve.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting all!) - TheQwertiest - 12-20-2012 06:47 PM

(12-20-2012 06:33 PM)topvideoguy Wrote:  
(12-18-2012 07:32 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  We have a friendly community in our private forums 'The Wolfpack Dog Park' and we want the community to grow even more. I set this clan up as the forums seemed a little too serious to have casual chats without spamming so thats what this clan is mainly about! We also talk over each others replays and strategies, have inter-clan tournaments that are casual and laid back that have no deadline to finish so you can chat to your hearts content and most importantly I'm always open to ideas on how to improve the pack - at the end of the day this is your clan and feel free to suggest whatever you want! (We were also the first clan to be formed on Outwitters Smile )

So once I am accepted I can get on the wolf pack dog park? Tongue

haha. you already have the wolfpack emblem as your avatar. Smile)
i though you already got added in their user group.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-21-2012 02:48 AM

You can't access the WP clan thread yet because it takes a few days after I pm Adam for you to have access. Haven't even made the pm yet.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - TheQwertiest - 12-21-2012 02:59 AM

(11-14-2012 01:17 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Topvideoguy (to be accepted soon)

to be accepted soon? haha

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-21-2012 08:17 AM

The Wolfpack welcomes $till and Topvideoguy to the pack! Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - topvideoguy - 12-21-2012 08:38 AM

(12-21-2012 08:17 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  The Wolfpack welcomes $till and Topvideoguy to the pack! Smile

Thanks Necrocat.... Wink

Are you thinking of letting wolfpack compete in any tourneys? I'm kinda interested

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Recruiting active members)!) - Necrocat219 - 12-21-2012 08:46 AM

I'm sorry but no we aren't, I asked my clan about it and we all agreed that it would be best not to. I created the clan for a bit more of a relaxed atmosphere so I'm deciding to leave them alone, sorry.