One Man Left Studios Community Forums
[TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [TEMPORARY] Wolfpack Clan thread (/showthread.php?tid=883)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Preparing for War!) - Gf!sh - 11-29-2012 05:43 AM

Didn't Necro had an animated avatar in the past?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - BuzzleBee123 - 11-29-2012 06:33 AM

(11-29-2012 05:37 AM)Saren Wrote:  
(11-29-2012 04:11 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  They're mostly black and white though, I was thinking of making one for us. I've PM'ed Adam to ask him if I can make an animated one. Like maybe a glitter, or a char blinking?

A custom one would be awesome. Pleeeeeease don't make it animated though. Animated pictures are SOOOOO distracting when I am trying to read a forum post. It drives me so crazy that I usually block them, lol.

That's my 2 cents, anyway.

Agreed! A custom one would be even better for the clan. But I'd suggest we hold back on the animation. Like Saren said it's distracting. Now we wouldnt want someone to come on the thread and get distracted from our awesomeness!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Necrocat219 - 11-29-2012 06:52 AM

(11-29-2012 04:11 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  They're mostly black and white though, I was thinking of making one for us. I've PM'ed Adam to ask him if I can make an animated one. Like maybe a glitter, or a char blinking?

A custom one would be awesome. Pleeeeeease don't make it animated though. Animated pictures are SOOOOO distracting when I am trying to read a forum post. It drives me so crazy that I usually block them, lol.

@Gfinch and BuzzleBee as well: Well coincidentally it's because Harti told me the avatar of a cat licking the screen was distracting XD and he was completely right I thought it would be cool to use it but it can be very distracting, guess coming from deviantart I didn't realize ^^' here's the avatar I made, I won't make the banner animated, and if I do it'll be subtle like harti's Gary oak;

[Image: necroax_licking_cat_icon_by_necroax_kun-d4g60t4.gif]

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - BuzzleBee123 - 11-29-2012 07:13 AM

(11-29-2012 06:52 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  

@Gfinch and BuzzleBee as well: Well coincidentally it's because Harti told me the avatar of a cat licking the screen was distracting XD and he was completely right I thought it would be cool to use it but it can be very distracting, guess coming from deviantart I didn't realize ^^' here's the avatar I made, I won't make the banner animated, and if I do it'll be subtle like harti's Gary oak;

AHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Preparing for War!) - Necrocat219 - 11-29-2012 09:26 AM

Heya, I tried to scale both of the wolfpack photos you gave me but they both became a pixelated mess when I shrunk them to the correct size! ;(

So I thought about it and then I thought the most foolproof thing is pixelart; so I googled for wolf pixelart and found this fantastic wolf starting straight at the screen. I think it is a rather good banner so I've submitted it Smile

[Image: th_WolfpackLogo.png]
Okay Guys I'm going to need 5 players for the war with Iceclan; I've sent pm's to players who were going to battle with SEAL to see who wants to battle as that only seems fair and then take on other players depending on response, so I'm going to recruit members to battle! Post or pm me if you want to take part and I'll tell you if you can battle or not (there will be at a minimum 1 spot); if you don't get to battle don't feel too bad, There will bound to be one around the corner soon.

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Preparing for War!) - BuzzleBee123 - 11-29-2012 09:55 AM

(11-29-2012 09:26 AM)Necrocat219 Wrote:  Heya, I tried to scale both of the wolfpack photos you gave me but they both became a pixelated mess when I shrunk them to the correct size! ;(

So I thought about it and then I thought the most foolproof thing is pixelart; so I googled for wolf pixelart and found this fantastic wolf starting straight at the screen. I think it is a rather good banner so I've submitted it Smile

[Image: th_WolfpackLogo.png]
Okay Guys I'm going to need 5 players for the war with Iceclan; I've sent pm's to players who were going to battle with SEAL to see who wants to battle as that only seems fair and then take on other players depending on response, so I'm going to recruit members to battle! Post or pm me if you want to take part and I'll tell you if you can battle or not (there will be at a minimum 1 spot); if you don't get to battle don't feel too bad, There will bound to be one around the corner soon.

I LOVE THE WOLF!! But on a sidenote I thought SEAL disbanded?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Preparing for War!) - Necrocat219 - 11-29-2012 09:59 AM

Exactly, so the players that were going to battle them aren't now Sad They have been waiting ever since joining to battle so I only think it's for the best

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - Bluegodzill - 11-29-2012 10:48 AM

I think that's supposed to be Blue not Gary. Anyways, I'd like to battle. Are there going to be any 2vs2 battles in the war?

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread - GoHeat 3 - 11-29-2012 10:52 AM

(11-29-2012 10:48 AM)Bluegodzill Wrote:  

I think that's supposed to be Blue not Gary. Anyways, I'd like to battle. Are there going to be any 2vs2 battles in the war?
I think your talking about the war with Ice Clan. If so yes!Smile

RE: Wolfpack Clan thread (Preparing for War!) - Bluegodzill - 11-29-2012 10:54 AM

Heck yeah, me and necro have got this Big Grin