One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists (/showthread.php?tid=822)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - TheQwertiest - 03-14-2013 07:25 AM

haha. dont want that.. wouldnt want people knowing that i spend all my time here.. xD

rereading this thread made me laugh. the descriptions are really hilarious. would love to see descriptions for the newer legends

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-14-2013 10:30 AM

I only hear of Calmon! And blueswimmer95 on the older threads. According to Josuecuervo's profile, he doesn't visit the forums anymore.

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - GoHeat 3 - 03-14-2013 10:37 AM

I miss Calmon! It makes me wonder where he could be ranked right now.

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-14-2013 12:40 PM

The latest replay submitted with him in it says he is in Master

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - GoHeat 3 - 03-14-2013 12:42 PM

(03-14-2013 12:40 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  The latest replay submitted with him in it says he is in Master

Yeah that's just an old, old replay!

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - TheGoldenGriffin - 03-14-2013 12:44 PM

How could you tell? Calmon! isn't in top 200 so it makes sense. If there was Bramble it would be easy to figure out.

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - GoHeat 3 - 03-14-2013 12:50 PM

(03-14-2013 12:44 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  How could you tell? Calmon! isn't in top 200 so it makes sense. If there was Bramble it would be easy to figure out.

Calmon isn't active anymore.Smile
He was a top 5 player.
He went inactive before Bramble.
He was great with Adorables.
He was rivals with Alvendor.
He hasn't done his placement matches this season.
Haha

RE: Outwitters Hall of Fame Thread - Champions & Finalists - TheQwertiest - 03-14-2013 12:55 PM

(03-14-2013 12:44 PM)TheGoldenGriffin Wrote:  How could you tell? Calmon! isn't in top 200 so it makes sense. If there was Bramble it would be easy to figure out.

nivra0 used only 5 wits on his first turn. so that might tell something.
and if it was league and it was just made 4 days ago then calmon!s profile should have been updated in OSN
he is also not in any of the master divisions in OSN