One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Adorables Strategies - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Adorables Strategies (/showthread.php?tid=809)

Adorables Strategies - BuzzleBee123 - 10-27-2012 04:13 PM

Currently my favorite team is the Adorables but most likely the Veggienauts will be an added addition to my favorites in Outwitters. But I was wondering if anyone knew any good strategies when using the Adorables and the most effective way to use them.

RE: Adorables Strategies - the duck - 10-27-2012 05:17 PM

Here is a game from the kind of "if I wouldn't choose X team I wouldn't win". This time X=Adorabols. My base had only 1 point left but I manage to sneak Mobi in the fog of war.Secret Mobi
Sorry that the link is broken. Try copy past this thing:outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys7G7AQw

RE: Adorables Strategies - =) Random Task (= - 10-27-2012 07:52 PM

(10-27-2012 05:17 PM)the duck Wrote:  Here is a game from the kind of "if I wouldn't choose X team I wouldn't win". This time X=Adorabols. My base had only 1 point left but I manage to sneak Mobi in the fog of war.Secret Mobi
Sorry that the link is broken. Try copy past this thing:outwitters://viewgame?id=ag5vdXR3aXR0ZXJzZ2FtZXIRCxIIR2FtZVJvb20Ys7G7AQw

This is indeed a very nice example of effective mobi usage and a nice turnaround win after being in defense for most of the game!

RE: Adorables Strategies - aaronINdayton - 10-29-2012 10:55 PM

I'd recommend watching the Super Titan replays where Adorables are played and see what they do.

RE: Adorables Strategies - Ser Purple Wolf - 10-31-2012 10:33 AM

Mobi Attack

This could help?