One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - FINISHED - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - FINISHED (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Saren - 11-05-2012 03:43 PM

Here are the results of the second game:
Foundry
P1: GoHeat3
P2: Saren
Winner: Saren
Replay

P.S. - Sorry if there is a double post, I was having trouble the first time I tried to post this information.

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - bmike - 11-08-2012 03:58 AM

Are we still on round 2?

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Eijolend - 11-08-2012 06:50 AM

Yes, I'm afraid so. Due to the nature of the swiss pairings all games have to be finished before we start another one.

We still miss the games of Judment vs. Guthleps, on which I have no info other than that it's ongoing.

@Judment/Guthleps: could you please provide a short update of your situation?

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Eijolend - 11-11-2012 05:39 AM

Hey, quick update: Round 3 will start once the Update goes live. You can play the Veggienauts if you want to, but the map rotation will stay the same.
If the missing games are not finished by then, I'll just make the pairings assuming it's a tie and update the results retroactively.
For the future rounds I will do the same for a 3 week limit, so the tournament will end in a reasonable timeframe.

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Judment - 11-12-2012 01:11 AM

Our game is still going, but Guthleps has not started his Game yet

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Eijolend - 11-12-2012 03:28 AM

(11-12-2012 01:11 AM)Judment Wrote:  Our game is still going, but Guthleps has not started his Game yet
I believe he said something about not having the feedback pack - didn't he tell you that? In that case you would have two games as P1.
However for this round it's too late and I think you shouldn't start another game and we just count it as a draw, so this round doesn't go on for even longer.

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Guthleps - 11-13-2012 07:03 PM

Two wins in the foundry for me.

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - Eijolend - 11-13-2012 11:27 PM

Hey, can you please link the replays of those games, guthleps. (as noted in the first post)

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 2 started - laYahooz - 11-14-2012 11:56 AM

(11-11-2012 05:39 AM)Eijolend Wrote:  Hey, quick update: Round 3 will start once the Update goes live. You can play the Veggienauts if you want to, but the map rotation will stay the same.
If the missing games are not finished by then, I'll just make the pairings assuming it's a tie and update the results retroactively.
For the future rounds I will do the same for a 3 week limit, so the tournament will end in a reasonable timeframe.
By my understanding, the update may take 2 more weeks. 1 week to come and one more for approval. I can guarantee that Apple will take their bloody time with approval. I suggest, after Guthleps or Judgement post their replays for their games, that we start round 3.

The only thing is that the update may go live during the round (at the pace the rounds go at) so we'll be playing with "old" rules. Also i totally agree with the 3 week limit. I finish each game in about week and only send around 2-3 turns a day so three weeks is more than enough time

RE: Fluffy to Gifted Tournament - ROUND 3 - Eijolend - 11-15-2012 06:11 AM

Heya, I managed to get a confirmation from Judment - so we're practically ready for Round 3.

@laYahooz: you're right, apple might take a bit longer. I'd say we tentatively start the new round and if anything goes weird because of the update while it's running, we can always restart the unfinished games.
-----------------------------
That being said: Let's get ready to rumble!!! (actually let's get ready to play peekaboo :o )
Round 3 Matchups are up and the Standings have been updated for Round 2.

A Clarification on the rules: If you can't start a game as P1 on a map because you don't own the associated team pack, please let your opponent know as soon as possible. The player that can start a game on that map, will start both games then and be P1 twice.