One Man Left Studios Community Forums
Meet the Veggienauts! - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Meet the Veggienauts! (/showthread.php?tid=646)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - poweewee - 09-29-2012 12:24 AM

Yup i guess some testing would be required to know if its too strong or too weak, but definitely a great concept!

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - worldfamous - 09-29-2012 03:59 AM

So "each barrier he plants extends his reach", means he can attack from the barriers edge?

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - Da Wizerd - 09-29-2012 04:04 AM

Sounds like 2v2 veggies + scallies = heros in a half-shell, turtle power!

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - Harti - 09-29-2012 04:06 AM

(09-29-2012 03:59 AM)worldfamous Wrote:  So "each barrier he plants extends his reach", means he can attack from the barriers edge?
I don't think that the barriers can attack at all. But you can build a barrier next to a barrier, it doesn't necessarily have to be next to the Bramble.

That is the current state and possibly subject to change, depending on how strong it is.

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - ArtNJ - 09-29-2012 10:40 AM

I initially thought this was useless, but I missed the spawn camping idea. I think it can also be used to screen snipers.

I dunno though, as long as your spawns are continuously occupied...need to play some beta games and see how this works out!

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - onealexleft - 09-29-2012 10:48 AM

(09-29-2012 04:04 AM)Da Wizerd Wrote:  Sounds like 2v2 veggies + scallies = heros in a half-shell, turtle power!

I burst out laughing reading this.

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - KMan 29 - 09-30-2012 09:39 AM

I would love to see the bramble deployed, with a few turns of growth. If the vines are just one HP a bombshell could be overpowered against it and would a scrambler uproot it all?

Also I want to be a Veggienaut soldier for Halloween.

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - Riptor - 10-01-2012 07:58 PM

For my part, I am so interested to see the new maps with the new graphical environment that prepares us.
Seeing the new team, we can think that the fighting will take place in a forest or jungle, I guess that happens in a greenhouse with tomato plants, pumpkins etc.. Smile

And you ?

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - the duck - 10-01-2012 09:49 PM

About the location of the maps, I hope the 1v1 maps will be a forest in time of sunny day and bright
green trees all over.In the over hand, I want to see in the 2v2 map a dark forest with glowing eyes between the plants and the trees and vines with spike everywhere.

Also can't wait to hear the new music for the new team

RE: Meet the Veggienauts! - Riptor - 10-03-2012 12:28 AM

I found a screenshot of Veggienauts in action on Sharkfood Island, can i post it here ?