One Man Left Studios Community Forums
This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there. - Printable Version

+- One Man Left Studios Community Forums (http://www.onemanleft.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Outwitters (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there. (/showthread.php?tid=644)

This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there. - IronMagus - 09-28-2012 04:08 PM

So I deleted and reinstalled the app on my iPod (the same iPod, I only have the single device -- there is no another device) and now I get this error message in one of my games. Is there anything that can be done?

RE: This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there. - Emuchu - 09-28-2012 04:51 PM

That's a tough one. You should go to the contact page and write Alex something, although I don't know how timely OML is with this kind of thing.

RE: This turn has already been started on another device. You'll have to finish it there. - QuantumApocalypse - 09-28-2012 05:21 PM

Happened to me once when I restored my iPad, and back then (maybe patched now) I was able to regain access to the match via the 3 day notification.

Otherwise, avoid leaving a turn started but not finished.